savage somali kills Madow in Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
Why’s the mother chatting as if her son was innocent though, it’s a played act whenever someone dies the mothers like “he recently got a promotion” “he was at the start of his life”
It’s overplayed man.

For the guy, you can’t gang up on someone and not expect revenge.

22 years is a mad bird though it’s a sign the police have had enough

Why’s the mother chatting as if her son was innocent though, it’s a played act whenever someone dies the mothers like “he recently got a promotion” “he was at the start of his life”
It’s overplayed man.

For the guy, you can’t gang up on someone and not expect revenge.

22 years is a mad bird though it’s a sign the police have had enough
Hes not gonna ride whole 22 abti hes doing ten on good behaviour as his sentence will be cut in half and he already done one year remand time hell be out soon free salman wheres the people saying we get bullied by Madows though they ducking this thread g

Macalin M

Out here
Hes not gonna ride whole 22 abti hes doing ten on good behaviour as his sentence will be cut in half and he already done one year remand time hell be out soon free salman wheres the people saying we get bullied by Madows though they ducking this thread g
Yeah lucky England do that day, night thing. Imagine he had a European passport though. I know a guy who had a Dutch passport so when he got bagged they send him to Holland,

Yeah lucky England do that day, night thing. Imagine he had a European passport though. I know a guy who had a Dutch passport so when he got bagged they send him to Holland,
Hell ride it wallahi hes gonna be banging gym banging xbox bunning up for ten years when comes out hes still young so he can get on his grind start a family the Madow c*nt on the otherhand he cant get up nomore hahaha

Hell ride it wallahi hes gonna be banging gym banging xbox bunning up for ten years when comes out hes still young so he can get on his grind start a family the Madow c*nt on the otherhand he cant get up nomore hahaha
These Madow loving can go die im smoking a fat ryder pack

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not the way you should speak to a female cousin of yours :kodaksmiley:

- An FYI, I'm not from the UK. "Madows" are almost non-existent in this country, so we certainly don't get bullied by them
Your swedish girl my bad i thought you were one of them yankees who keep spreading this joke that somalis in uk are pressured by Madows where are these yankees hiding tolow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending