Saudis slaughter Ethiopian refugees at border

That's fine and you're absolutely entitled to that opinion and funnily enough we both share that opinion, but I notice a lot of hate is directed at the gulf and Saudis from famished countries, Saudi government and the gulf don't owe you or anybody shit. The sooner people realise this, the better. Maybe then we can finally focus on fixing our shit hole of countries. We deserve everything we get outside of Somalia, we discriminate against one another in Somalia and expect foreign nations to treat us with grace. Dadka uga liita aa nahay, and the funny thing is we don't realise it due to our fake pride and fleeting dignity. If you want evidence, just browse the FKD section. We're lions when we're dealing with one another, but cats when dealing with foreign nations.

The cognitive dissonance is alarming. We’re not talking about how the Saudi government runs their country, our discussion is about the human rights abuse that took place. What you’re saying and this thread are in no way correlated. Human rights abuse is a crime in every country, there’s no reason for them to slaughter migrants/refugees for any reason. In no shape or form is that considered acceptable.
How bad is your reading comprehension sheesh
Some of the people commenting here are letting their emotions get in the way. The same excuse your using is how extremist Buddhist justify killing Muslim Burmese or how the Chinese government silences their Muslim citizens. When you choose to ignore human suffering and wrong doing because of ignorance and hatred don’t expect others to sympathize with you. It always comes back in a full circle. @Django imagine being so obtuse that you only see your point and fail to look at the bigger picture. That type of close minded behaviour and lack of empathy shows your clearly unable to think critically, shameful. The same people with this thought process are also the same ones who are the loudest when others discriminate, wronged them (funny).

I have read and responded to every illogical dimwitted utterance you have written. You haven't responded to the question I asked you, so why should I respond to yours? Beyond that, my qabiil has nothing to do with my concern as a Muslim that other Muslims don't stray from the command of Allah SWT. My qabiil is not an achievement of mine, so I will not be boasting about it on an online forum.

Your hatred of poor Xabashis who have nothing to do with what their government does, is illogical and unfounded. I would hate for others to judge me for what other Somalis, including those of my qabiil, did to others.
You say that you hate Xabashis because they have killed Somalis and burned Somali villages. Numerous Somalis of various Somali qabiils have done the same thing, so do you hate them equally? I bet not. This proofs that your hate is illogical and dimwitted.

I have no affinity for Xabashis but neither do I have a hatred for them. I judge people as individuals as Allah commands me to. Learn to read, then read the Quraan. It will go a long way in rescuing you from your hatred filled, qabiil ridden way of thinking.
You xabashi gaal lover , you have shown your hatred for Saudi even though they haven't committed attrocities against Somalis.
Which is double standards you apply, bloody nincompoop.
There is nothing called a poor Ethiopian they are all the same in their hate for Somalis.The ones you call refugees are just economic migrants while their relatives in Ethiopia.There is no reason for Xabasho to migrate to foreign countries.
Ethiopia was the country that invade Xamar in 2006.Xabashi have been committing crimes against humanity in the Somali region for decades and all were supporting their regimes against somali massacres.Even the recent masscre of somalis in Oromia where somali farms were being confiscated and houses burnt. And innocent civilians hacked to death.My blood cousin was set on fire and they burnt his house and confiscated their property while xabashi soilders watched and supported this not only that the Xabashi media were claimming the opposite.

I have no mercy on Ethiopians.

Ethiopia haburburto inshaalah.

You xabashi gaal lover , you have shown your hatred for Saudi even though they haven't committed attrocities against Somalis.
Which is double standards you apply, bloody nincompoop.

You really can't read can you? In the very post I mentioned that I have a major dislike for Saudis, I mentioned that I was referring to their leadership and those with power. If ordinary Saudi citizens were running from harm or hunger, and we had means to support them, I would welcome them. I would call out any abuse against innocent Saudis, as I would any other nationality or race.

I suggest you stay in your lane, you're way out of your league here. I'm not a qualified teacher but I'd be happy to give you online reading lessons, if you like. I'm charitable like that :gnzbryw:

You really can't read can you? In the very post I mentioned that I have a major dislike for Saudis, I mentioned that I was referring to their leadership and those with power. If ordinary Saudi citizens were running from harm or hunger, and we had means to support them, I would welcome them. I would call out any abuse against innocent Saudis, as I would any other nationality or race.

I suggest you stay in your lane, you're way out of your league here. I'm not a qualified teacher but I'd be happy to give you online reading lessons, if you like. I'm charitable like that :gnzbryw:
I dont need lessons from a xabashi sympathiser ,go eat their raw meat if you want recognition from them.

Don't try mind games I know what you wrote and you want me to sympathise with a xabashi.

I will not in a million years what is happening to them is Karma.

May the saudis keep doing what they are doing.
Once again this is not a xabashi forum nor a forum to sympathise with economic migrants guised as refugees.

You seem to be like the idiot called pepperoni on somnet.

Don't try mind games I know what you wrote and you want me to sympathise with a xabashi.

Lol mind games kulaha - here is the post where i referenced my dislike for Saudis. As you appear a little slow on the uptake, I have bolded the relevant parts.

I can only speak for myself but the reason I have a major dislike for Saudis (and most Arabs) is that they go around pretending to be religious whilst being the biggest munaafiqs on the planet. They suck-up to the gaalo whilst treading on the most masakiin of muslims. They are human garbage. I am mostly speaking to their leadership and those who have power. I don't know enough about the normal citizenry.

See that final sentence. That's the key right there.

Are you still sure you don't want me to give you free reading lessons? They'd be free, if you're a little strapped for cash.

Lol mind games kulaha - here is the post where i referenced my dislike for Saudis. As you appear a little slow on the uptake, I have bolded the relevant parts.

See that final sentence. That's the key right there.

Are you still sure you don't want me to give you free reading lessons? They'd be free, if you're a little strapped for cash.
Saxib you generalised Saudis then pretended to hate their ruling class.

Irony in your statement.

I hate xabashi and mostly their ruling class is what I can also say.

Why are you so over protective of the xabashi while you lay waste on Saudis and vilify them?

Are you Cagjar by any chance?

Saxib you generalised Saudis then pretended to hate their ruling class.

Irony in your statement.

I hate xabashi and mostly their ruling class is what I can also say.

Why are you so over protective of the xabashi while you lay waste on Saudis and vilify them?

Are you Cagjar by any chance?

It is clear you are beyond help. I shall leave you with this quote, which I hope you study in detail:

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It is clear you are beyond help. I shall leave you with this quote, which I hope you study in detail:

Still playing mind games xabashi lover.

There is nothing you have apart from trying to dazzle people with your "prowess" in English language

You can take your diarrhea of responses somewhere else possibly to an Ethiopian forum where they will accept you like Cagjar and be gladly accepted as the xabashi uncle ruckus version.

Both groups of people have done terrible things to Somalis for years, who gives a shit what they do to each other? Ethiopian migrants are degenerates and the same goes for those barbaric Arabs.

Trending