Saudis slaughter Ethiopian refugees at border

Saudi border guards killed dozens of Ethiopian refugees in April. But only now are details emerging.

As the pandemic struck in Yemen, Houthi groups forced thousands of Ethiopian migrants to the country’s northern border, claiming the virus as justification. They killed dozens in the process.

As the survivors arrived at the border, Saudi guards killed dozens more. Others fled into the mountains, spending days without food or water. Hundreds were then allowed into Saudi Arabia, only to be detained in conditions that Human Rights Watch described as “appalling”.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Why do we care what Saudi is doing to people who are attempting to come into their land? As much as Saudi Arabia gets hate on here, they're good to their people, and that's all that matters.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do we care what Saudi is doing to people who are attempting to come into their land? As much as Saudi Arabia gets hate on here, they're good to their people, and that's all that matters.
Killing travellers is wrong. Just keep them moving, not going to the extreme of killing poor ppl.

Arabia was filled with highway robbers before oil money.

I wouldn't put them on the news.

Ethiopians are known for killing women, elderly children and burning villages of Somalis.

I have no mercy on them.
Let their body be fed on wild dogs.
Somalis are known to have killed women, elderly, children and burned villages of Somalis.

I take it you have no mercy on Somalis either?

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Killing travellers is wrong. Just keep them moving, not going to the extreme of killing poor ppl.

Arabia was filled with highway robbers before oil money.
Bro I understand that, but its dog eat dog world. As far as we're concerned these 'travellers' were extremely determined to come into the kingdom. And we all know the extreme measures humans take when forced to a corner.

You're out of your mind kid. Saudi Arabia has one of the world's worse human rights record. Even their own citizens aren't safe from cruel punishment.

Now compare that to situations in Somalia band Ethiopia
No need to compare Somalia with any other country. We all know Somalia is dirt poor shit hole country. But I'll never praise those backward camel fuckers. Remember, if it wasn't for oil, Saudi Arabia would've been as poor as Yemen. They don't produce anything other than oil and spreading Wahabbi death cult terrorism.

Trending