Saudis slaughter Ethiopian refugees at border

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
No need to compare Somalia with any other country. We all know Somalia is dirt poor shit hole country. But I'll never praise those backward camel fuckers. Remember, if it wasn't for oil, Saudi Arabia would've been as poor as Yemen. They don't produce anything other than oil and spreading Wahabbi death cult terrorism.
I hate Saudi Arabia and the Gulf as the next guy, but if I was a Saudi citizen I would be grateful for this. And who the hell are we to tell them how to run their country? Especially if we can barely run ours?

Lmaoooo if that’s was the case other Somalis In Somalia wouldn’t kill each other because of stupid reasons. Have sympathy
I think you lost the plot.

I dont think xabashi have a right for our sympayhy.
I hope they are hit by earthquake.
What Saudis do to them is non of our business.Nor should they get coverage here.

I hate Saudi Arabia and the Gulf as the next guy, but if I was a Saudi citizen I would be grateful for this. And who the hell are we to tell them how to run their country? Especially if we can barely run ours?
I'm not interested in telling anyone how to run their country. I'm just against these Arabs spreading their evil hateful death cult and backwards culture to our Somali people and how they brutally treat non Western foreign nationals i.e Somalis, Pakistanis, Bengals, Filipinos, Ethiopians, and many more. I don't think there's any other group of people I completely detest more than Arabs.

I think you lost the plot.

I dont think xabashi have a right for our sympayhy.
I hope they are hit by earthquake.
What Saudis do to them is non of our business.Nor should they get coverage here.
The level of irony that you are missing in calling somebody else lost is immeasurable....

You are beyond hope.

Rooble44

I'm not interested in telling anyone how to run their country. I'm just against these Arabs spreading their evil hateful death cult and backwards culture to our Somali people and how they brutally treat non Western foreign nationals i.e Somalis, Pakistanis, Bengals, Filipinos, Ethiopians, and many more. I don't think there's any other group of people I completely detest more than Arabs.
That's fine and you're absolutely entitled to that opinion and funnily enough we both share that opinion, but I notice a lot of hate is directed at the gulf and Saudis from famished countries, Saudi government and the gulf don't owe you or anybody shit. The sooner people realise this, the better. Maybe then we can finally focus on fixing our shit hole of countries. We deserve everything we get outside of Somalia, we discriminate against one another in Somalia and expect foreign nations to treat us with grace. Dadka uga liita aa nahay, and the funny thing is we don't realise it due to our fake pride and fleeting dignity. If you want evidence, just browse the FKD section. We're lions when we're dealing with one another, but cats when dealing with foreign nations.

Learn to read. It is a very helpful tool in life. It should help you to stop feeling so insecure.
Why dont you do the same.
This is not an Ethiopian forum.
What happens to Xabashi is just Karma.

You still haven't told me your qabil I just wanted to know why you are sympathetic to them.
I care less what Saudis do to them.
Go to Addis and let's see how Ethiopians love you.
Full of naive Bullsh.it

That's fine and you're absolutely entitled to that opinion and funnily enough we both share that opinion, but I notice a lot of hate is directed at the gulf and Saudis from famished countries, Saudi government and the gulf don't owe you or anybody shit. The sooner people realise this, the better.

I can only speak for myself but the reason I have a major dislike for Saudis (and most Arabs) is that they go around pretending to be religious whilst being the biggest munaafiqs on the planet. They suck-up to the gaalo whilst treading on the most masakiin of muslims. They are human garbage. I am mostly speaking to their leadership and those who have power. I don't know enough about the normal citizenry.

I can only speak for myself but the reason I have a major dislike for Saudis (and most Arabs) is that they go around pretending to be religious whilst being the biggest munaafiqs on the planet. They suck-up to the gaalo whilst treading on the most masakiin of muslims. They are human garbage. I am mostly speaking to their leadership and those who have power. I don't know enough about the normal citizenry.
Ethiopians have killed more Somalis and even destroyed villages.
Go take your black lives matter somewhere else.
As far As I know Saudis haven't killed close to a million somalis like Ethiopians.

Rooble44

I agree with you, also the people are just as bad if I'm being quite honest. Long story short, we need to be self reliant and realise that everyone in the world is out for themselves, even Turkey who's done so much for Somalia isn't doing what it's doing for free or out of absolute good will.

Why dont you do the same.
This is not an Ethiopian forum.
What happens to Xabashi is just Karma.

You still haven't told me your qabil I just wanted to know why you are sympathetic to them.
I care less what Saudis do to them.
Go to Addis and let's see how Ethiopians love you.
Full of naive Bullsh.it
I have read and responded to every illogical dimwitted utterance you have written. You haven't responded to the question I asked you, so why should I respond to yours? Beyond that, my qabiil has nothing to do with my concern as a Muslim that other Muslims don't stray from the command of Allah SWT. My qabiil is not an achievement of mine, so I will not be boasting about it on an online forum.

Your hatred of poor Xabashis who have nothing to do with what their government does, is illogical and unfounded. I would hate for others to judge me for what other Somalis, including those of my qabiil, did to others.
You say that you hate Xabashis because they have killed Somalis and burned Somali villages. Numerous Somalis of various Somali qabiils have done the same thing, so do you hate them equally? I bet not. This proofs that your hate is illogical and dimwitted.

I have no affinity for Xabashis but neither do I have a hatred for them. I judge people as individuals as Allah commands me to. Learn to read, then read the Quraan. It will go a long way in rescuing you from your hatred filled, qabiil ridden way of thinking.

I agree with you, also the people are just as bad if I'm being quite honest. Long story short, we need to be self reliant and realise that everyone in the world is out for themselves, even Turkey who's done so much for Somalia isn't doing what it's doing for free or out of absolute good will.
I have a lot of respect for the Turks, especially Erdogan. They are nobody's b.itch. I also fully agree that we need to be self-reliant, all the way down to the individual shakhsi level.

Trending

Latest posts