Saudis shit talking Somalis on twitter

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
let me get this straight the saudi bots are instigating a twitter war with somalis.

haven't they noticed that the somali presence on twitter is straight up savage.

how do the bots plan to win this war?
1590898447966.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I agree on the part that those BLM Xaalimos and Faaraxs are a disgrace and we as Somalis should disown them.

But calling us uncivilised and a 3rd world country while those Sand Niqqas have ISIS and look what’s happen most of them Arab countries look like a sh*thole .

They should worry about the L they face on a consistent basis by The Jews :russ:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I been telling y’all, these Arabs don’t care if you’re Muslims. These look down on Somalis, just like they look down on Nigerians- they don’t care how many years y’all have been Muslim, you’re just a black monkey to them. Never their equal.
Exactly Saudis don’t even give a crap about their Palestinian Brethens. Just look at how the Saudis did to Yemen as well.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is their true nature.
Whoever is arrogant and boastful God will humilate them and whoever is fulp of humility God shall elevate them

This is a metaphysical law established by Islam.

Whoever is srrogsnt and boastful God will humilate them and whoever is fulp of humility God shall elevate them

This is a metaphysical law established by Islam.
1000s of years of Islam clearly has not been enough to humanise these hairy obese cave monkeys. I fully understand why earlier muslims traveled all the way to the horn of Africa to find peace.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
1000s of years of Islam clearly has not been enough to humanise these fat hairy cave monkeys. I fully understand why earlier muslims traveled all the way to the horn of Africa to find peace.
Please dont generalise there are plenty of God fearing righteous Arabs:)

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
‘ I Am bLaCk’ ‘bLm’ ‘wE wUz slAves N sHeit’ ‘aRab bullied mE iN sChool so ALl aRab baad’
9A663F43-36C1-4615-8A3E-DDA36FDB259A.png
:mjlol::mjlol::trumpsmirk:
Meanwhile :

They are jealous of us, May Allah allow us somalis to conquer hejaz and baytul maqdis from the yahud occupiers inshallah once we sort ourselves out we are born to kill.

:rejoice::rejoice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is his opinion and there's many bad people like him on twitter who get off an insulting different races, religion and countries. Pay them no mind, most people respect other people :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah they are stubborn people the Arabs the whole point the wahi came to them.

One of the most primitive and backwards people to ever exist.

Even today if you look at greater middle east the bulk of the population make up Shiites, Houthis and Seculars.

Only the gulf states have a high concentration of sunni muslims.

So that theory that Mahdi can be any race is looking correct.

Trending

Latest posts