Saudis shit talking Somalis on twitter

I been telling y’all, these Arabs don’t care if you’re Muslims. These look down on Somalis, just like they look down on Nigerians- they don’t care how many years y’all have been Muslim, you’re just a black monkey to them. Never their equal.
the only arabs I have respect for are omanis Amy allah protect their beautiful country inshallah f*ck the rest these sand

I'm African and Proud.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1200px-Fist.svg.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Saudis are literally associated with terrorism while Somalis are relatively unknown. 90% of Americans don't know what Somali is, we just look black. So they are trying to feel good about themselves. There's also the fact that they are stuck in Saudi Arabia and can never immigrate to the US. That's why he mentions citizenship.

And then Arabs see tweets like this of Somalis begging to be arab

Y’all look pathetic out here begging to be arab when you’re as black as can be.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
That sharmut is clearly a Gaal with an agenda loool we will take what she says with a pinch of salt. I can pick up a tweet from any random person and generalise a whole race too. Arabs aren't racist

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
And then Arabs see tweets like this of Somalis begging to be arab

Y’all look pathetic out here begging to be arab when you’re as black as can be.
We are Arab lool but you aren't even Somali as you are a gaal

saudis and the uae are the founders of these terrorist organizations around the world the fund them
The same ones funding the continued destabilization of Somalia.

Notice how anyone like Almaas Elman gets mysteriously killed in a green zone, where no other Somalis are allowed to be in is killed.

I’m sure the same power structures in counties like Saudi And the US are keeping Black people down, stoking race tensions, the militarization of Civilian peace officers, destabilizing African nations like Somalia and funding proxy wars Across the globe.

These Saudis talking shit benefit from the continued oppression of these people. We should call them out for the cowards fucks they are.

Last edited:

Djokovic

Somali Arab

Many Saudis on twitter have been insulting Somalis due to the Minneapolis riots, saying that we are destroying America, etc.
This is all Ilhan Omar’s fault she been insulting them for so long they finally got a chance to clap back

Trending