Saudis reclaiming their country

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis are hypocrites, you’re allowed to buy Alcohol in high end Somali hotels in mogadishu but only if you’re Ajnabi.

I tried ordering a bottle of Smirnoff and these guys told me to fear Allah.

Somalis are hypocrites, you’re allowed to buy Alcohol in high end Somali hotels in mogadishu but only if you’re Ajnabi.

Fear allah brother out of all the alcohol you chose vodka I don’t want to see a drunk dhulbhante in xamar

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Audibillah. Soon there will be dogging beaches in saudi arabia.

How do these people not draw the wrath of Allah?

:kanyehmm:

Are these hotels foreign owned like that Decale Turkish place or actually Somali owned hotels?
:gucciwhat:

I've already read about the foreign base called Xalane where they basically eat what they want. This American female restauranteur recently bragged about being the first to bring Pork to Somalia.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are these hotels foreign owned like that Decale Turkish place or actually Somali owned hotels?

I've already read about the foreign base called Xalane where they basically eat what they want. This American female restauranteur recently bragged about being the first to bring Pork to Somalia.
Lol it was literally at Decale lmao. Idk about the Somali owned ones.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I could care less for Saudi Arabia, but they need to give Mecca and Medinah up. They’ve done enough.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Every day I'm getting more and more disillusioned with Islam, these nacalads have grown such big heads from being put on a pedestal for so long :mad:
And that’s islams fault? Arabs are not put on a pedestal by islam, others do that and in turn arabs abused it.

There is no chosen people in islam, last I checked arabs were called “the worst of the worst” doesn’t sound very “chosen” to me. Don’t let that kaffir get to your head

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Who did that? Pork in somalia? ABAHADHA CUUN!
FF7A68E8-D6C1-478B-8539-B536568C9B1F.gif

Who did that? Pork in somalia? ABAHADHA CUUN!
View attachment 204425

This lady

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
No such thing as Saudi arabia, if Nabiyullah Muhammad sallallah alyh wa sallam didnt name the peninsula Muhammad Arabia, who are the Saudi to try and belittle the many Noble clans who've since the Dawn of Time lived in that peninsula?

Trending

Latest posts