Saudis reclaiming their country

Saudi see what's going on in somalia & Afghanistan and don't want their future to be like that. Mbs is working to make his country one of the best, while others want their countries to go back centuries.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The person in the tweet is 100% right, I always see people from either Africa or South Asia try to dictate what’s good or not for Saudi Arabia as if it’s their country.

I be seeing Somali niggas with Saudi flags on my timeline almost every week

If only people had this much energy for their own homeland instead of others.
I also think Muslims do this because of the Hajj being located in Saudi and the need to protect it. Who knows

Saudi 2030 will turn Saudi Arabia’s ease of strict religious customs to the likes of the Emirates which is good for growth. They’ve notice they have to sell out in order to succeed and I don’t see that as an issue.

Had Saudi been some random country, nobody would give a shit but since their filthy leaders control the Hijaz (which includes the two sacred cities), I think it’s the right of every Muslim to interfere in that countries affairs.

The person in the tweet is 100% right, I always see people from either Africa or South Asia try to dictate what’s good or not for Saudi Arabia as if it’s their country.

I also think Muslims do this because of the Hajj being located in Saudi and the need to protect it. Who knows

Saudi 2030 will turn Saudi Arabia’s ease of strict religious customs to the likes of the Emirates which is good for growth. They’ve notice they have to sell out in order to succeed and I don’t see that as an issue.
They might put up a special religious zone like how italy did with the Vatican 🇻🇦

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They might put up a special religious zone like how italy did with the Vatican 🇻🇦

The Vatican is a sovereign state, an entirely different country to Italy.

If Saudi Arabia does that with Hejaz, believe me, barely any Muslim will care about KSA anymore.

Half the reason Muslims put up with KSA is because of Hejaz.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Also, the man in the tweet is speaking facts even if you disagree with him. The KSA royal family laud themselves as the "custodian of the two holy cities" and the hub of Islam and everything Islamic. However, they are pursuing policies which one would argue does not fit with their supposed image.

I personally think Saudi Arabia has always been hypocrites and this isn't any different. Where does it say in Islam to ban women from driving, but I digress....

The tweet was arguing that modernising and opening up to the world does not mean doing everything and anything socially acceptable in the West. You can open up for tourists and make Saudi Arabia a tourist hub without having strip clubs, for example.

The argument is that modernisation does not have to equal irreligiousity.

However, what I have noticed is that OP regularly tries making this connection that Islam is not compatible with modernity or the present age. His admiration for Ataturk and his regular posts wishing for Somalia to follow that path is probably quite telling.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals
I love when Saudi’s put you guys in your place

Idiotic of a saudi to tell others to mind their business, they've funded terrorists for decades and will continue to whether they allow foreigners to wear bikinis or not.

The Vatican is a sovereign state, an entirely different country to Italy.

If Saudi Arabia does that with Hejaz, believe me, barely any Muslim will care about KSA anymore.

Half the reason Muslims put up with KSA is because of Hejaz.
They probably won't make it a sovereign state, but they'll separate it from the the rest of the country, in term of influence.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saudia belongs to the Muslim not to Saudis only ! Period. MBS will be assassinated- history says so

Saudis are God's chosen people. Respect God's children.

^ Lol, this is how evangelicals talk about Jews and Israelis.
Every day I'm getting more and more disillusioned with Islam, these nacalads have grown such big heads from being put on a pedestal for so long :mad:

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Saudi see what's going on in somalia & Afghanistan and don't want their future to be like that. Mbs is working to make his country one of the best, while others want their countries to go back centuries.
one of the best how? By chopping journalist while listening to classical music? Because that what he did, literally.

Apollo

VIP
Every day I'm getting more and more disillusioned with Islam, these hairy nacalads have grown such big heads from being put on a pedestal for so long :mad:

Try visiting Gulf countries. Their geopolitical behavior is infuriating, but once you witness the culture up close and meet them you might hate them less.

I kind of dislike them for their politics as well, but all the Khaleejis I met IRL were incredible people.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Remember pascal's wager.

:cheers1:
You cannot use Pascals wager as a basis to believe. Belief in Islam has to be sincere and genuine. A person cannot think, I will do all this in case god exists, but rather it should be, I do all this because I genuinely believe its the truth.

Lastly, Pascal's wager is related to solely to Christianity where all one has to accept is that Jesus died for your sins, it does not transfer over to Islam as well.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You cannot use Pascals wager as a basis to believe. Belief in Islam has to be sincere and genuine. A person cannot think, I will do all this in case god is exists, but rather it should be, I do all this because I genuinely believe its the truth.

Lastly, Pascal's wager is related to solely to Christianity where all one has to accept is that Jesus died for your sins, it does not transfer over to Islam as well.

Many if not most people that leave Islam still have a genuine belief in Islam but were put off by the "attachments".

The politics, the people, the chaos, the policies, the headache all just makes following Islam not worth it for many people. That is before you factor in the supposedly "bad name" Islam has.

As someone said, the main problem with Islam today is Muslims.

I always suggest Pascal's wager to someone that is thinking of leaving Islam for non-religion related reason (such as politics, Arabs, culture etc). As long as you think Allah (SWT) exists then you should stay.

If not then, I guess no harm no foul, try atheism and see how it works out.

true, its mostly somalis suffering from an identity crisis, they think they're arabs and belong in Saudi Arabia

Trending