Saudis punishing Ethiopians

lol the saudi arabians have been doing this for ages. it's extremely upsetting, but who's going to punish them?
East Africa will unite and get revenge in the future . We will remember this forever . They will be punished in the next life as well

You guys are messed up . Innocent Ethiopians are being harmed. Hopefully saudi Arabia is punished severely
Are.you cagjar by any chance because you have no diig.
Each time you seem to advocate for filthy Xabashi.

Dont you know what they have been doing to others in Ethiopia is 1000 times greater and more server than the Saudis doing to this xabashis.

East Africa will unite and get revenge in the future . We will remember this forever . They will be punished in the next life as well
No one will unite with xabashi devils..
Ethiopia ha buburto.

Once it disintegratea then the cushitic brothers will rise all the semites xabashis will go back to Yemen their ancestral homeland.

Geeljire aka xabashi how many multuple accounts do you have?

You are definatly Xabashi.
We know the history of Xabashi in the horn of africa you used the white mans guns since 1880s to expand and slaughter ethnic cushites in Ethiopia.

@Django

I oppose Arab countries humiliating east Africans cos they do that shit to Somalis too .I support a friendly relation between Somalia and Ethiopia . I don't care what Ethiopia does to Somalis in its land or what Kenya does to somalis in their land, that's their own problem. I will not hate on habesha just cos of ogadens . Ogadens need to grow a pair and earn the respect of Ethiopia.

@Django

I oppose countries humiliating east Africans cos they do that shit to Somalis too .I support a friendly relation between Somalia and Ethiopia . I don't care what Ethiopia does to Somalis in its land or what Kenya does to somalis in their land, that's their own problem. I will not hate on habesha just cos of ogadens . Ogadens need to grow a pair and earn the respect of Ethiopia.
What is your Ethnic back ground if I may ask because to be honest with you you seem to be very ignorant person and you are not Somali at all.

You are happy with somalis being occupied in Ethiopia/Kenya but each time you open your filthy mouth defending Xabashi persecution in Saudi Arabia.

Ogaden is not the Somali clan that lives in Both Kenya or Ethiopia.
Also Ogaden are majority clan that live in Jubbaland Somalia.

So get your facts straight you wasteman.

@Django

I oppose Arab countries humiliating east Africans cos they do that shit to Somalis too .I support a friendly relation between Somalia and Ethiopia . I don't care what Ethiopia does to Somalis in its land or what Kenya does to somalis in their land, that's their own problem. I will not hate on habesha just cos of ogadens . Ogadens need to grow a pair and earn the respect of Ethiopia.
There is no butcher in East Africa more than Xabashi.
Ethiopia is a big concentration camp where Ethnic cushites are oppressed by Xabashi using the whiteman resources.

@Django
So because Ethiopia is killing Somalis , that means I should applaud whenever an Arab country degrades my fellow east Africans . Sxb it's not good to hate everyone. And yes I am ethnically somali. I'm guessing you're a Somali Ethiopian? I've also said before jubaland should just join kenya. Somalinimo is fake

@Django
So because Ethiopia is killing Somalis , that means I should applaud whenever an Arab country degrades my fellow east Africans . Sxb it's not good to hate everyone. And yes I am ethnically somali. I'm guessing you're a Somali Ethiopian? I've also said before jubaland should just join kenya. Somalinimo is fake
I dont see you mentioning what is happening in Ethiopia and how filthy Xabashi are killing Ethnic cushites.

What is happening to your "fellow" east africans in Ethiopia to day is gross human violation where xabashi want to instal Amhara priviledge.
Masscers are happening all over Ethiopia.and Amhara are doing their best to butcher people.

Why sre you quiet about it?
Also Ethiopians are not Somalis whybdo uou care about them in Saudia?

You cant just say I dont care about somalis in Ethiopia and Kenya yet also say I care about my Rast Africans.
What kind of shit are you smoking.

I dont care what sudis do to Xabashi in Their kingdom that is not my problem.
But I will care what a Saudi does to a Somali regardless of where he comes from.

You have yo be somali first before you become East African.unless you are a xabashi bastard hiding under a somali persona.

Geljire:"I care about Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia because they are my fellow east Africans."

Geljire: "I dont care about Somalis in kenya or Ethiopia its non of my business."

Are you tripping?

Stop capping . When have Somalis in general cared about eachother lol. If you scroll through this website , people are cheering on the killing of their fellow Somalis in gedo by kdf in our land , but you expect me to care if they do it in their own soil?

As for the migrants , they're innocent people who deserve better

What region are you from

Stop capping . When have Somalis in general cared about eachother lol. If you scroll through this website , people are cheering on the killing of their fellow Somalis in gedo by kdf in our land , but you expect me to care if they do it in their own soil?
Ok you care more about Ethiopian xabashinthan somalis.
Yet I am supposed to beleive you are Somali right.
So your logic if supporting Ethiopians is because they occupy out lands in Somalia like Gedo.
Wasnt it not recent when Ethiopia was shooting down somali planes in Somalia killing its passengers.

Ethiopia is killing somalis in Gedo too no one mentions it.So should we bury our heads in the sand.

Ok you care more about Ethiopian xabashinthan somalis.
Yet I am supposed to beleive you are Somali right.
So your logic if supporting Ethiopians is because they occupy out lands in Somalia like Gedo.
Wasnt it not recent when Ethiopia was shooting down somali planes in Somalia killing its passengers.

Ethiopia is killing somalis in Gedo too no one mentions it.So should we bury our heads in the sand.
I care about Somalis from Somalia more than Ethiopians .

Trending