Saudis punishing Ethiopians

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Arabs are really some of the cruelest people alive they have no problems with Ethiopians and treat them like absolute trash :shookgabre:

They are forcing them to share cells with many people use the floor as a toilet they beat and rape the detainees daily force them to pair together in cuffs and force them to sleep in the mixed feces from a nearby toilet that overflowed. Just because they were frustrated with Covid... never let an Arab get the upperhand :jaynerd:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Arabs are really some of the cruelest people alive they have no problems with Ethiopians and treat them like absolute trash :shookgabre:

They are forcing them to share cells with many people use the floor as a toilet they beat and rape the detainees daily force them to pair together in cuffs and force them to sleep in the mixed feces from a nearby toilet that overflowed. Just because they were frustrated with Covid... never let an Arab get the upperhand :jaynerd:
Why doesn't the saudi government just put them on a ship then send them back to Eithopia instead of that prison zone.

I don't care about what happens to these dirty Ethiopians. I struggle to feel sorry for these shaydaans. This didn't happen to my people therefore its not my problem.

giphy.gif

Prettymuslim94

You guys are messed up . Innocent Ethiopians are being harmed. Hopefully saudi Arabia is punished severely
I just want the Eithopians to go bsck to Eithopia so they don't become migrant workers that will be abused and raped(,yes men included some saudi prince been exposed as f2ggots). It's best for them to be put on a ship and sent back to Eithopia.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
አሁን ልነግርዎ እዚህ ነኝ ፡፡ እኛ ግድ የለንም ፡፡

እኛ ግድ የለንም ፡፡ :lolbron:

Prettymuslim94

አሁን ልነግርዎ እዚህ ነኝ ፡፡ እኛ ግድ የለንም ፡፡

እኛ ግድ የለንም ፡፡ :lolbron:
እነዚህ ሰዎች በቋንቋቸው ያበዱ ይመስላል ፡፡ ተመልከት ፣ ጥቁር አስማት ይመስላልእነዚህ ሰዎች በቋንቋቸው ያበዱ ይመስላል ፡፡ ተመልከት ፣ ጥቁር አስማት ይመስላልእነዚህ ሰዎች በቋንቋቸው ያበዱ ይመስላል ፡፡ ተመልከት ፣ ጥቁር አስማት ይመስላል :cool: :mjlol:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

Idc sxb you as OG shouldn't care as well :manny:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
እነዚህ ሰዎች በቋንቋቸው ያበዱ ይመስላል ፡፡ ተመልከት ፣ ጥቁር አስማት ይመስላልእነዚህ ሰዎች በቋንቋቸው ያበዱ ይመስላል ፡፡ ተመልከት ፣ ጥቁር አስማት ይመስላልእነዚህ ሰዎች በቋንቋቸው ያበዱ ይመስላል ፡፡ ተመልከት ፣ ጥቁር አስማት ይመስላል :cool: :mjlol:
:dead::dead::dead:

ይህ የአጋንንት ቋንቋ ነው.የስርዓቶች ቋንቋ .ይህ የአጋንንት ቋንቋ ነው.የስርዓቶች ቋንቋ ይህ የአጋንንት ቋንቋ ነው.:heh: