saudi war on iran , exposed as american war on iran

do you think supporting saudia arabia means you support the neo american israel alliaace

• yes its hipocritical to support them , somalis should stay out for our own inntrests

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • no its okay we should send somali soldiers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
whats funny is it wasnt even a saudi war on iran, not even a shiah vs sunni war it was actually sua and israel with saudi vs iran , as a sunni our main enemy is the wahabi backed zionists who are creating terorrist groups in the middle east and somalia killing muslims

their is a reason they want to take iran down its the only muslim coutnry standing up for palestine and muslims , saudi arabian wahabist are nothing but american and israel puppets to devide the muslims
MSB even said that the Jews have a right to Palestine, supports China's policies in East Turkestan and its destructive activities in Somalia and beyond.

The House of Saud are bunch of Gaalo

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
i just hope those rafidas n wahhabis n gaalo finish each other out while we watch them beg for us to send somalis as canonfodder:siilaanyosmile:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
lool i can live with rafidahs just not terrorist wahabis and Zionists and america
hopfeully the rafidahs win:samwelcome:
rafidahs are terrorist too fam they've recently been teaming up with Madows in west africa converting them to their khomeinist shenanigans

they cant be trusted but at least they havent fuxked up countries the way wahhabis have

be alert:yacadiim:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
rafidahs are terrorist too fam they've recently been teaming up with Madows in west africa converting them to their khomeinist shenanigans

they cant be trusted but at least they havent fuxked up countries the way wahhabis have

be alert:yacadiim:
rafidahs have been around since after the death of the prophet , wahabis have been around since a 100 years ago and those guys have destroying sunni islam declaring sunnis jahil and declaring takfir on anyone and taking over the deen they also send terrorists to every coutnry including somalia destroying the muslim world

wahabis are a number one menace , they pose a threat to the muslim ummah , so i would argue in defence of rafidahs they are anything but not a threat

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
rafidahs have been around since after the death of the prophet , wahabis have been around since a 100 years ago and those guys have destroying sunni islam declaring sunnis jahil and declaring takfir on anyone and taking over the deen they also send terrorists to every coutnry including somalia destroying the muslim world

wahabis are a number one menace , they pose a threat to the muslim ummah , so i would argue in defence of rafidahs they are anything but not a threat
i see your point but i think its just a matter of circumstances

rafidha havent been screwing around with our countrys stability, the wahhabiyun have and i too think theyre a cancer to the sunni world but i think the reason we havent clashed with them yet and therefore dont really hate them as much is due to our 100% sunni population and lack of interest in the land of khat and two story foreheads, this couldve easily changed that there been even a 5-10% rafida minority

gotta give it to them tho, they sure are dedicated af to their cause:gaasdrink:

side note: modern rafidism i think was started by a yemeni jew convert by the name of abdullah ibn saba in the 10-11th century but idk to be frank

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i see your point but i think its just a matter of circumstances

rafidha havent been screwing around with our countrys stability, the wahhabiyun have and i too think theyre a cancer to the sunni world but i think the reason we havent clashed with them yet and therefore dont really hate them as much is due to our 100% sunni population and lack of interest in the land of khat and two story foreheads, this couldve easily changed that there been even a 5-10% rafida minority

gotta give it to them tho, they sure are dedicated af to their cause:gaasdrink:

side note: modern rafidism i think was started by a yemeni jew convert by the name of abdullah ibn saba in the 10-11th century but idk to be frank
lool i thought you wuzz talking about shiaah muslims but yeh shiiah muslims have never botherd us and are not doing us much you sounnd almost like a wahhabi when yorue saying how it would have been diffrent the point is we both share the same enemy for me wahabis are the number one enemy to sunni islam

i don't care about what rafidhas might have done to us what's important is eliminating the Wahhabi and for that i agree with shiiah muslims

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
lool i thought you wuzz talking about shiaah muslims but yeh shiiah muslims have never botherd us and are not doing us much you sounnd almost like a wahhabi when yorue saying how it would have been diffrent the point is we both share the same enemy for me wahabis are the number one enemy to sunni islam

i dont carea bout what rafidhas might have done to us whats important is elimatiing the wahabis and for that i agree with shiiah muslims
i meant the shia establishment in iran n its cronies

as for the ordinary shias im neutral and yes we do have a common enemy but theyre the same sect that curses aisha and abu bakr and omar and uthman ra

wahhabis are public enemy no.1 and more harmful for us tho i agree with you there

tbh how can saudi still not lose clouth despite fuxkin up diplomatically again and again??

whats funny is it wasnt even a saudi war on iran, not even a shiah vs sunni war it was actually suadi and israel with saudi vs iran , as a sunni our main enemy is the wahabi backed zionists who are creating terorrist groups in the middle east and somalia killing muslims

their is a reason they want to take iran down its the only muslim coutnry standing up for palestine and muslims , saudi arabian wahabist are nothing but american and israel puppets to devide the muslims
Saxib, Wahabi doesn’t exist. The so called founder of Wahabism Muhammad ibn Abdul wahab was a follower of the Sunnah and he followed the Hanbali school of thought. @Lolalola maybe can educate us more on this. Anyways back to my point. You said They want to take down Iran cuz “it’s the only Muslim country standing up for Palestine and Muslims.” Well if you dig a little deeper, you’ll eventually know that Iran does make secret deals with Israel on the Side. They been exposed. The point is Iran doesn’t like the Sunni world and they want to control us, they are my enemies and you’re enemies, they hate us all. You and thousands on this forum and the Muslim ummah is falling for there trap. May Allah protect us.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Saxib, Wahabi doesn’t exist. The so called founder of Wahabism Muhammad ibn Abdul wahab was a follower of the Sunnah and he followed the Hanbali school of thought. @Lolalola maybe can educate us more on this. Anyways back to my point. You said They want to take down Iran cuz “it’s the only Muslim country standing up for Palestine and Muslims.” Well if you dig a little deeper, you’ll eventually know that Iran does make secret deals with Israel on the Side. They been exposed. The point is Iran doesn’t like the Sunni world and they want to control us, they are my enemies and you’re enemies, they hate us all. You and thousands on this forum and the Muslim ummah is falling for there trap. May Allah protect us.

Calling a Salafi a "Wahhabi" is akin to calling a Muslim a Mohammedan. It's comes from very ignorant roots and is intended as a very blatant slur.

It's so funny how @geeljire madaxweyne is accusing Saudi Arabia of being in cahoots with the Zionists when he himself is an adamant Zionist who rarely misses an opportunity to attack Palestine and support Israel. But I guess he has exceptions for when he needs to attack Saudi Arabia. It's only then he starts pretending to care about Palestinian Muslims. Smh. Hypocrite.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

not long ago @SOMALI GENERAL and his wahabi bros spoke of sending somalis to die and fight against iran now its been exposed as an american proxy war on iran, and part of the greater neo izrael saudi wahabi alliance to destabalize the middle east and divide the middle east

going to war with iranian shiah muslims by supporting american christians and jews and the israeli jewish state who oppress the palestinians is what these so called hipocritical wahabis muslims want
where is the logic in that , even sending somalis :mahubowtf:
I don't mind supporting Iran. They are assholes but at least they are better then Kufaar Arabia.

I am Djiboutian btw so Djibouti army can go, it's sunnah to fight for fellow Muslim countries + we have not used our military since those bastar Afar try to gain independence back in 91. Perfect opportunity!

Is it in our territory?
Do we even have the military capability and training to perform in such a theatre?
What do we stand to gain from this?
Who will even pay for all the logistics for such an endeavour?
Are A*ab lovers really that mentally deficient that they'd willingly die for saudis and yahuud? :drakewtf:
Just death plus chinamen with koreans taking yall useless unloyal out of shape women

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

not long ago @SOMALI GENERAL and his wahabi bros spoke of sending somalis to die and fight against iran now its been exposed as an american proxy war on iran, and part of the greater neo izrael saudi wahabi alliance to destabalize the middle east and divide the middle east

going to war with iranian shiah muslims by supporting american christians and jews and the israeli jewish state who oppress the palestinians is what these so called hipocritical wahabis muslims want
where is the logic in that , even sending somalis :mahubowtf:

Somalis should stay out of Arab and Iran war.

Iran was a better country before 1979, women could wear a bikini to the beach and show their hair. The Islamist government of Iran needs to be overthrown.

Timo Jareer and proud

Iran was a better country before 1979, women could wear a bikini to the beach and show their hair. The Islamist government of Iran needs to be overthrown.
The prior government oppressed their own people. Why do you think Iranians had an Islamic revolution and still enjoy their government to this day? Women chose the Hijab and Burka over the bikini, how long will it take you westerners to realize that? :faysalwtf:

The prior government oppressed their own people. Why do you think Iranians had an Islamic revolution and still enjoy their government to this day? Women chose the Hijab and Burka over the bikini, how long will it take you westerners to realize that? :faysalwtf:
Bro you have to admit the current Islamic Republic in Iran isn't perfect.

Like for instance, i've seen some videos of the Men attacking female strangers for not covering their hair.

Timo Jareer and proud

Bro you have to admit the current Islamic Republic in Iran isn't perfect.

Like for instance, i've seen some videos of the Men attacking female strangers for not covering their hair.
It's the law there for women to cover their hair. Don't follow the rules, expect to get a punishment.

They should have not attacked her obviously, a fine would have been much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.