saudi war on iran , exposed as american war on iran

do you think supporting saudia arabia means you support the neo american israel alliaace

• yes its hipocritical to support them , somalis should stay out for our own inntrests

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • no its okay we should send somali soldiers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

not long ago @SOMALI GENERAL and his wahabi bros spoke of sending somalis to die and fight against iran now its been exposed as an american proxy war on iran, and part of the greater neo izrael saudi wahabi alliance to destabalize the middle east and divide the middle east

going to war with iranian shiah muslims by supporting american christians and jews and the israeli jewish state who oppress the palestinians is what these so called hipocritical wahabis muslims want
where is the logic in that , even sending somalis :mahubowtf:

tenor.gif

Sol

?
Is it in our territory?
Do we even have the military capability and training to perform in such a theatre?
What do we stand to gain from this?
Who will even pay for all the logistics for such an endeavour?
Are A*ab lovers really that mentally deficient that they'd willingly die for saudis and yahuud? :drakewtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Is it in our territory?
Do we even have the military capability and training to perform in such a theatre?
What do we stand to gain from this?
Who will even pay for all the logistics for such an endeavour?
Are A*ab lovers really that mentally deficient that they'd willingly die for saudis and yahuud? :drakewtf:
Somalis were going to die for Saudi Arabia israel and America :siilaanyolaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why should we fight for these cursed sandn*ggers :faysalwtf:

In that case we would be braindead, scoring lower than 68
we are actually supporting the neo american isreal alliance which the saudis are a part of , iran has been supporting the palestinians against israel and has been combatting terorists

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
We all know that Somalia is for sale. I would be fine with it if the Saudis are going to pay us $3 billion a year in military aid indefinitely. Another criteria of mine is that Somalia reserves the right to refuse curtain missions so that no Somali can be used as cannon fodder.

I am against a war with Iran but we all know that one is comming so we might as well get something out of it.

not long ago @SOMALI GENERAL and his wahabi bros spoke of sending somalis to die and fight against iran now its been exposed as an american proxy war on iran, and part of the greater neo izrael saudi wahabi alliance to destabalize the middle east and divide the middle east

going to war with iranian shiah muslims by supporting american christians and jews and the israeli jewish state who oppress the palestinians is what these so called hipocritical wahabis muslims want
where is the logic in that , even sending somalis :mahubowtf:
Warya whats wrong with you? Iran is a Shia country that has a goal to destabilize the middle east by spreading the shia deen. Saudi Arabia is a Sunni country that holds and protects the Kaaba. May Allah bless Saudi Arabia. You quoted a video by Islam pulse who were badly debunked by Farid and the Sunni defence crew, he has proven to be a fraud. You keep talking about Wahabis like there’s anything wrong with them. There is no such thing as a Wahabi and Sheikh Assim al Hakeem debunked it. The so called founder Mohamed ibn Abdul wahhab was a Hanbali and he was trying to spread the message of Allah to his people who were engaged in Shirk.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Warya whats wrong with you? Iran is a Shia country that has a goal to destabilize the middle east by spreading the shia deen. Saudi Arabia is a Sunni country that holds and protects the Kaaba. May Allah bless Saudi Arabia. You quoted a video by Islam pulse who were badly debunked by Farid and the Sunni defence crew, he has proven to be a fraud. You keep talking about Wahabis like there’s anything wrong with them. There is no such thing as a Wahabi and Sheikh Assim al Hakeem debunked it. The so called founder Mohamed ibn Abdul wahhab was a Hanbali and he was trying to spread the message of Allah to his people who were engaged in Shirk.
whats so muslim about supporting christians and jews like sirael and invading shiiah rian, on one hadn you say that we cant support christians and jews and ont he other ahdn we have to suppport them against shiiah muslims

please make sence, clearly i support shiiah muslims over christians and jews like america and israel

whats so muslim about supporting christians and jews like sirael and invading shiiah rian, on one hadn you say that we cant support christians and jews and ont he other ahdn we have to suppport them against shiiah muslims

please make sence, clearly i support shiiah muslims over christians and jews like america and israel
I don’t trust none. I’m with Saudi and inshallah they will win. Iran has time and time again tried its best to undermine the Sunni world. They been funding proxies in Yemen to make it shia. They been funding Asad and the Iraqi government who has been ethnically cleansing Sunnis from their homes and making it more shia. The Sunni defence made a video on this. The point is Iran doesn’t like you and tries it’s best to undermine you. You’re hatred for Saudi Arabia is irrational. Iran wants to politically and religiously dominate the Middle east and the Muslim world and we don’t know what they will do. They call Aisha a kaffir, they call Umar and the sahaba worst names, do you trust these people? I don’t. Inshallah Saudi Arabia shall win.

America isn’t a Christian country but a secular one and they only fight for their interests. I don’t think America cares about any religion tbh. Anyways even if they are our enemies atleast they are our enemies externally. Atleast we know they are our enemies. Iran on the other hand has deceived you and many Muslims into thinking their your friends, They are the enemies from within the Ummah, Munafiqs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
America isn’t a Christian country but a secular one and they only fight for their interests. I don’t think America cares about any religion tbh. Anyways even if they are our enemies atleast they are our enemies externally. Atleast we know they are our enemies. Iran on the other hand has deceived you and many Muslims into thinking their your friends, They are the enemies from within the Ummah, Munafiqs.
,iran is targeted because of their support for Palestine and targeting of terrorists supported by the united states and Israel to destabilize the middle east

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t trust none. I’m with Saudi and inshallah they will win. Iran has time and time again tried its best to undermine the Sunni world. They been funding proxies in Yemen to make it shia. They been funding Asad and the Iraqi government who has been ethnically cleansing Sunnis from their homes and making it more shia. The Sunni defence made a video on this. The point is Iran doesn’t like you and tries it’s best to undermine you. You’re hatred for Saudi Arabia is irrational. Iran wants to politically and religiously dominate the Middle east and the Muslim world and we don’t know what they will do. They call Aisha a kaffir, they call Umar and the sahaba worst names, do you trust these people? I don’t. Inshallah Saudi Arabia shall win.
The same Yemen that made a sport of killing and raping Somalis. Iranians havent done a fraction of what these backward heretic Dhegcas have done to us . There is no Islam in the Arab World but a bunch of heretics and atheists

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The same Yemen that made a sport of killing and raping Somalis. Iranians havent done a fraction of what these backward heretic Dhegcas have done to us . There is no Islam in the Arab World but a bunch of heretics and atheists
whats funny is it wasnt even a saudi war on iran, not even a shiah vs sunni war it was actually suadi and israel with saudi vs iran , as a sunni our main enemy is the wahabi backed zionists who are creating terorrist groups in the middle east and somalia killing muslims

their is a reason they want to take iran down its the only muslim coutnry standing up for palestine and muslims , saudi arabian wahabist are nothing but american and israel puppets to devide the muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending