Saudi Prince Commits Suicide. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he that half Saudi half Ethiopian Prince Bandar? His father fucked the Ethiopian maid and then banished the kid to Texas.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Arabs are always committing suicide. The only news here is the lack of an explosion.
:leon: Respect for that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol if he died from that hes a weakling

Yeah that's not a high enough fall and most of his fall was broken by that ledge part so it slowed his ass down a bit before hitting the pavement. People have survived far bigger falls. I would've thought he would be seriously injured, possibly knocked out but dead never would assume from that height.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Arabs are always committing suicide. The only news here is the lack of an explosion.
:leon: Respect for that.

That's what I tell em, if u love god so much, just go strap that bomb to yourself and say allah I give you myself, no need to disturb others or harm others. It's obvious they lost hope in life so seeking hope through death, it's really just a symptom of lost hope. Others use drugs, alcohol, consumerism buying shit all day to distract themselves, or need constant attention of others. Symptoms range greatly to disguise a deep sense of emptiness or lack of hope. But funny thing I was thinking, damn even animals leave u alone in peace if their not hungry or threatened by you.

Heaps of animals live with us in peace like birds and stuff, u ever see birds out of no reason just start stalking you, u can walk past a lion even if he has eaten and not threatening him. Even animals are peaceful waa laga nabad gala.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What's fake? The incident or the person who committed it?

Damn it's obvious who is the boss here, Moderator plus Trump Image. Damn that images look fierce, it's like that alpha male look. That says it all who is in charge

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yeah that's not a high enough fall and most of his fall was broken by that ledge part so it slowed his ass down a bit before hitting the pavement. People have survived far bigger falls. I would've thought he would be seriously injured, possibly knocked out but dead never would assume from that height.
He died from that height because he was fat.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I loved the black womans reaction lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts