Saudi Prince Commits Suicide. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he that half Saudi half Ethiopian Prince Bandar? His father fucked the Ethiopian maid and then banished the kid to Texas.
Nope it's the pale one. Who cares anyway this is what happens when you cause mischief in the land. I hope Al-shabaab follows their master's footsteps.

Last edited:
Someone commented he found out the oil is running out and that Somalia has a shit ton of newly found oil.The oil memes have begun.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::lolbron::pachah1::pachah1::damn::damn::damn::deadmanny::hemad::heh:

2YAoTl.gif

I think the royals are hiding money to cushion for the day oil drops to the floor, then they will escape Saudi Arabia and let ordinary Arabs starve in the scorching sun.

That day I will sit on my couch with popcorn in Norway and watch as salafists declare everyone else kaafir and bombings go everywhere.

The 2nd wave of Arab spring.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I think the royals are hiding money to cushion for the day oil drops to the floor, then they will escape Saudi Arabia and let ordinary Arabs starve in the scorching sun.

That day I will sit on my couch with popcorn in Norway and watch as salafists declare everyone else kaafir and bombings go everywhere.

The 2nd wave of Arab spring.
You are a little who gets buttfucked by norwegians of course you gonna sit on the couch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts