Saudi man says Sudanese people lack intelligence

Xaruun

VIP
These Gulf Arabs are too gassed up. All they have is oil. They import like 90% of their educated professionals and a lot of these professionals are Sudanese, Somali etc.

Gulf Arabs are coasting on the intelligence of Levantine Arabs, they are the ones who are the businessman and the educated elites and levantines are not even Arab ethnically

The gulf Arabs are the worst of the worst of Arabs how can they be proud of countries they haven't built or run it is run by expatriates they only were lucky oil was found in their lands because they would be in the same spot Yemenis are in right now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The Sudani: do you know who represented you in the UN

Saudi: A Jordanian?

The camera man asking a Jordanian: Jordanian right?

The Jordanian next to him laughing with a cigarette: no

Sudanese guy: it was a Sudani who represented you in the UN, even you couldn't write your names.

Saudi: dude, we didn't know to write anything, we weren't even wearing pants. :silanyosmile:

Anyway I'm here with your both salaries, here they are:lolbron:

Gulf arabs are so dumb that they need westerners to plan their projects for them and so lazy that they need south asians to do the heavy work for them

If they had no oil they would be worse off than many african countries. They need to sit tf down and humble themselves

Gulf Arabs are coasting on the intelligence of Levantine Arabs, they are the ones who are the businessman and the educated elites and levantines are not even Arab ethnically
Arabians & Shami Arabs are of the same racial Semitic stock & share the same Arabian culture with some minor regional differences. Most pre-Islamic non-Arab ethnicities of the Shami region no longer matter or exist; the only ethnic identities that matter in that region are Jews, Arabs & to a lesser extent Kurds.

The Shami region & Arabia have always been inextricably linked. Like for instance, Arab Kingdoms have existed in the Levant since the Ancient times & many Arabs were living in the Levant prior to Islam.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol when that sudanese guy hit him with facts the saudi guy just kept laughing like a idiot :mjlol:

Imagine someone right in your face tells you that your race is DUMB??? These Saudis are really dumb walaahi. The sad thing is-- being dark skin is very cruel fact here in this world. People feel or take the liberty to snatch away your humanity just like that. If i were dark skin like a sudanese-- i would be jumping and biting lots of necks, good chunks of blood and hiliib

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Arabs got extremely lucky with oil. Without it, god knows where they will be.

But their wealth comes from good economic management on their part.

Countries like Venezuela and Nigeria are oil producing nations and are nowhere near the Arab world due to economic management.

Sorry but I have to be fair.

:manny:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Imagine someone right in your face tells you that your race is DUMB??? These Saudis are really dumb walaahi. The sad thing is-- being dark skin is very cruel fact here in this world. People feel or take the liberty to snatch away your humanity just like that. If i were dark skin like a sudanese-- i would be jumping and biting lots of necks, good chunks of blood and hiliib

Screenshot_20210818-154512_Chrome.jpg

Trending