saudi girl

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Your friend deserves whats coming for him. He should thought twice committing zina and thought even more about the risk of getting her pregnant. Now he is gonna be a father at 18. He is probably gonna have to quite his collage dream get a job to the child and his wife etc.
image0 (7).jpg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan โœ‹
one of my little homies whose 18 years old impregnated a saudi woman whose 22 right after high school. Now he plans to go to college and leave the saudi woman and the son who will be born in 6 months inshallah in saudi arabia. :faysalwtf:
I feel like it's my fault for telling him it's ok to mess with the saudi even if she's older not like she'd get pregnant!! She said she was on birth control so he was going raw everytime.
My homie and the girl just told everyone about it 20 minutes ago. Now her dad wants to meet him :mugshotman:.
I'm concerned for his safety now because not only did he commit zina but he got a saudi woman pregnant :ileycry:
I'm praying for his safety right now:tocry:
Somalis get mistreated on a different level in Saudi Arabia, about time we lowkey started fucking and impregnating their women, making them a nation full of Somali wecelo

:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
one of my little homies whose 18 years old impregnated a saudi woman whose 22 right after high school. Now he plans to go to college and leave the saudi woman and the son who will be born in 6 months inshallah in saudi arabia. :faysalwtf:
I feel like it's my fault for telling him it's ok to mess with the saudi even if she's older not like she'd get pregnant!! She said she was on birth control so he was going raw everytime.
My homie and the girl just told everyone about it 20 minutes ago. Now her dad wants to meet him :mugshotman:.
I'm concerned for his safety now because not only did he commit zina but he got a saudi woman pregnant :ileycry:
I'm praying for his safety right now:tocry:

Your Abiid friend will be hunted and turned into a Eunuch