saudi girl

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
one of my little homies whose 18 years old impregnated a saudi woman whose 22 right after high school. Now he plans to go to college and leave the saudi woman and the son who will be born in 6 months inshallah in saudi arabia. :faysalwtf:
I feel like it's my fault for telling him it's ok to mess with the saudi even if she's older not like she'd get pregnant!! She said she was on birth control so he was going raw everytime.
My homie and the girl just told everyone about it 20 minutes ago. Now her dad wants to meet him :mugshotman:.
I'm concerned for his safety now because not only did he commit zina but he got a saudi woman pregnant :ileycry:
I'm praying for his safety right now:tocry:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Im not sure how to respond to this but
your friend is a dumbass
44A9F3CA-89BD-4A2F-A4E7-4301BABB01A8.jpeg

one of my little homies whose 18 years old impregnated a saudi woman whose 22 right after high school. Now he plans to go to college and leave the saudi woman and the son who will be born in 6 months inshallah in saudi arabia. :faysalwtf:
I feel like it's my fault for telling him it's ok to mess with the saudi even if she's older not like she'd get pregnant!! She said she was on birth control so he was going raw everytime.
My homie and the girl just told everyone about it 20 minutes ago. Now her dad wants to meet him :mugshotman:.
I'm concerned for his safety now because not only did he commit zina but he got a saudi woman pregnant :ileycry:
what ethnicity is your friend, is he Somali?

Watch out for your friend the father might send the hit squad with bone saws.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
they deserve much more punishment for committing Zina, disobeying Allah, bring shame to themselves, their family, Muslim community .... the last but not the least having a bastard child with all the Islamic consequence of it.... poor child

Sad

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Islamically speaking, if they don't get married he has no connection to the child and he should stay away from the woman and seek tawbah. Otherwise they can get married and work things out smh.

Prettymuslim94

Islamically speaking, if they don't get married he has no connection to the child and he should stay away from the woman and seek tawbah. Otherwise they can get married and work things out smh.
His going to marry her, but wants to go to college for 4 years while she and the kid stays in saudi arabia

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Now that I read your post again.... you basically advised your friend to commit zina:tacky: May Allah forgave you.... sin between you and Allah is one thing but doing harm to your friend deliberately ... also telling your sin here.....:what:

May Allah forgive us all

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Sxb the game is the game. This is an ugly part of being in the shkreets.

Horta now what is wrong with your friend. Why is he blabbin to everyone that he knocked up. Silence precedes denial

Prettymuslim94

Sxb the game is the game. This is an ugly part of being in the shkreets.

Horta now what is wrong with your friend. Why is he blabbin to everyone that he knocked up. Silence precedes denial
No i mean his letting his family know his going to become a dad.

Trending