Saudi dude says acdububillah after seeing black girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol they're getting emotional about this but i see them insulting Bantus in every other thread regarding southern Somalia, not to mention those people who think Madow is a slur and think it's ok to call people that if they don't like them
THEY have inferiority complex

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
THEY have inferiority complex
They? Nigga who's they? Weren't you rejoicing when your government rejected a Somali mother and her kids and an elderly blind woman to not get off the boat while Yemenis were treated like royals? You have inferiority complex not us. And let's not forget about you making fun of kids in refugee camps. But the minute we call out Arabs you want to get defensive. I will pray for you to get self worth.

waraabe

Your superior
They? Nigga who's they? Weren't you rejoicing when your government rejected a Somali mother and her kids and an elderly blind woman to not get off the boat while Yemenis were treated like royals? You have inferiority complex not us. And let's not forget about you making fun of kids in refugee camps. But the minute we call out Arabs you want to get defensive. I will pray for you to get self worth.
are you crying because arabs don't find you attractive ?
those people should've returned to their homes in their country Somalia. we have enough of their refugees already. you want us to accept your refugees while you are peaceful? no wonder kenya is closing down dadaab, you people will forever stay there.

now this arab has a right not to find her attractive.

your majeerten 'king' is dressing and walking around like an arab too kkkkkk

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

He'd rather help Yemeni refugees than old Somali mother and her kids. So much cuqdad. His excuse is why don't konfuur go elsewhere, but fail to answer why don't Yemenis also go to their Arab brothers. Waraabe is weird. He wants to stop Arab refugees coming to Europe but he wants to accept them in Somaliland. Are you mentally deranged waraabe? Stop booty clapping for Arabs.

Gibiin-Udug

are you crying because arabs don't find you attractive ?
those people should've returned to their homes in their country Somalia. we have enough of their refugees already. you want us to accept your refugees while you are peaceful? no wonder kenya is closing down dadaab, you people will forever stay there.

now this arab has a right not to find her attractive.

your majeerten 'king' is dressing and walking around like an arab too kkkkkk
Arabs don't find me attractive? I get gold and proposals whenever they see me. But you wouldn't know anything about that you booty bandit. Secondly have you seen Arabs? They're not a price you want to brag about. Don't you dare bring up the honorable Boqor Burhan Boqor Muse.

My refugee? Really nigga. Last time I checked I didn't have anyone from Puntland there but they're still Somali so I will defend them. Waraabe you're truly a piece of shit.

Gibiin-Udug

He'd rather help Yemeni refugees than old Somali mother and her kids. So much cuqdad. His excuse is why don't konfuur go elsewhere, but fail to answer why don't Yemenis also go to their Arab brothers. Waraabe is weird. He wants to stop Arab refugees coming to Europe but he wants to accept them in Somaliland. Are you mentally deranged waraabe? Stop booty clapping for Arabs.
Wallahi he has to be a piece of shit inorder to make fun of little kids just to defend Arabs. Truly sickening.

waraabe

Your superior
Arabs don't find me attractive? I get gold and proposals whenever they see me. But you wouldn't know anything about that you booty bandit. Secondly have you seen Arabs? They're not a price you want to brag about. Don't you dare bring up the honorable Boqor Burhan Boqor Muse.

My refugee? Really nigga. Last time I checked I didn't have anyone from Puntland there but they're still Somali so I will defend them. Waraabe you're truly a piece of shit.
Kkkkkk cute

Your refugee means refugees from your country somalia which puntland is part of. Those refugees had no business in Somaliland.

The arabs or anyone can find who they want attractive or beautiful. No need for political correctness

waraabe

Your superior

Yemen allowed in Somaliland refugees, we shall return the favor. Those Somalis need to go back to somalia which is safe.

You need to stop killing Somalis wearing xabashi nigis because of cuqdad

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So wait, Arab guy says: "Audhu Billahi" and the same people who see Bantu's as subhuman trash cry out against it?

waraabe

Your superior
So wait, Arab guy says: "Audhu Billahi" and the same people who see Bantu's as subhuman trash cry out against it?

Yes, the same people who call for the mass deportation of bantu somali from. Their rightful lands are the ones cryin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
To be fair that black girl looks hideous, I mean honestly who would rather wake up beside, the girl with blond hair or that ape?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes, the same people who call for the mass deportation of bantu somali from. Their rightful lands are the ones cryin
I see it, the mob mentality on the Arab hate is real it's as though it's cool to hate Arabs on this site.
Arabs are Arabs, Somalis are Somalis we share a deen (unless you're Darwin gang) done and dusted.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I see it, the mob mentality on the Arab hate is real it's as though it's cool to hate Arabs on this site.
Arabs are Arabs, Somalis are Somalis we share a deen (unless you're Darwin gang) done and dusted.

"Muh Ummah"

I truly despise arab culture. Their wretched religion. Their self proclaimed exalted status, they try to hide this narrative.( Don't you dare argue with me on this, I've researched some shit). However, the guy in this video has a right to have a preference. MODERN DAY SLAVERY STILL EXISTS IN SAUDI ARABIA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts