Saudi dude says acdububillah after seeing black girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They are ugly I believe

They're human beings. Hypocrites like this Saudi guy constantly bang on about "muh ummah" yet sees fit to insult black Muslim women.

Walahi o bilahi if there was a Bantu Christian woman and an Arab Muslim mam both drowning I'd immediately save the Bantu Christian woman and let the xoolo dhegcas die.

They're human beings. Hypocrites like this Saudi guy constantly bang on about "muh ummah" yet sees fit to insult black Muslim women.

Walahi o bilahi if there was a Bantu Christian woman and an Arab Muslim mam both drowning I'd immediately save the Bantu Christian woman and let the xoolo dhegcas die.
This tbh

waraabe

Your superior

You are a bit emotional, why do you care about these two races? Do you think they care about you

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You're reading into it too much, Saudi has loads of black people it's not like he hasn't seen one before. Could be because her face was very close up and she had a funny face with weird teeth?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm tired of Somalis defending Arabs. He didn't mean this, he didn't mean that. Bottom line is he said Accudubillah because he saw a black person. He was smiling hard when the blonde chick was talking to him. But leave it to Somalis to cape for degeranate racist like him. :superman:

waraabe

Your superior
You're reading into it too much, Saudi has loads of black people it's not like he hasn't seen one before. Could be because her face was very close up and she had a funny face with weird teeth?
some people just want to be
I'm tired of Somalis defending Arabs. He didn't mean this, he didn't mean that. Bottom line is he said Accudubillah because he saw a black person. He was smiling hard when the blonde chick was talking to him. But leave it to Somalis to cape for degeranate racist like him. :superman:

So what if he doesn't like Blackies, that is his choice. No need to cry about it

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
some people just want to be

So what if he doesn't like Blackies, that is his choice. No need to cry about it

Lol they're getting emotional about this but i see them insulting Bantus in every other thread regarding southern Somalia, not to mention those people who think Madow is a slur and think it's ok to call people that if they don't like them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts