Saudi channel: “Qatari citizenship is so cheap that it is granted to Somalis”

some atleast seem to be trying to be ready for when that day comes. Qatar been hard and with the gas, Arabia had its vision
The issue is their location having nothing but oil and a population that has had nothing but easy public jobs
Even worse is that they get their workers abroad, workers that could have been their own people. They do not need it now but they'll have to kick them out and put their own people to work when the time comes

Even worse is that they get their workers abroad, workers that could have been their own people. They do not need it now but they'll have to kick them out and put their own people to work when the time comes
I never understood this mentality of the arabs importing workers while their pop doesnt have enough jobs
Maids i can understand but things like construction should be high paid and highly fulfilling jobs for the locals

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
We’re still dealing with shabab and arms embargo people should understand our obstacles and realize why we’re still in a poor state

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I never understood this mentality of the arabs importing workers while their pop doesnt have enough jobs
Maids i can understand but things like construction should be high paid and highly fulfilling jobs for the locals

construction workers look like slaves in blue clothing locals would never want to work as one the job is reserved for the hindis and pakis

And it will never be a high paying job cheap labour will always be favored :pachah1:

1605818165830.png

construction workers look like slaves in blue clothing locals would never want to work as one the job is reserved for the hindis/Pakis

And it will never be a high paying job cheap labour will always be favored :pachah1:

View attachment 153853
They should ofc improve conditions
No just for the sake of locals but these poor people aswell
Thanks to the world cup there's atleast some attention on this recently

I don’t think Somalis realise how shambolic out image is across the world in the last 30 years we are seen as the example of what not to be, poverty and a weak government sometimes non existent caused this.

Think about it there’s been been deadly wars in kosovo Chechnya rwanda Pakistan Sri Lanka and many others since we 1991 and they’ve all fixed up and living in harmony Iraq and Afghanistan have the excuse of having an evil America come and demolish everything after 9/11 along with loads of army, but there been hope Mogadishu has been slowly booming I heard and loads of people returning back apart from the sporadic bombing at hotels and restaurants I wouldn’t mind living there

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Ebuo can you translate this walaal?
he talks about MBS's supporters or bots tobe exact, hired supporters, they got money from MBS to make him look better. They go to Social Media and post or comment to demonize and defamate the image of anyone criticis MBS like Somalis. They usually go after ILHAN OMAR in regarding Somalis. So this guy calling them out, describe them as clowns. Basically bashing them.
To be honest they are a joke, and this guy is bashing them with ease

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Ebuo can you translate this walaal?
So because Somalia is neutral in the Gulf countries conflict, Saudis and Emaratis don't like that. But the Emaratis are more smart in this unlike the Saudis, that act like morons and clowns. So Somalia is seen as leaning toward and being in the Turkish-Qatari side by them so they say stuff to distort our image like falsly saying that Qatar is giving Qatari citizenship to Somalis to use the, and one of the said in 6:45 that Qatar is natunarlizing thousands of Somalis to the point that the Qatari citizenship is start to become worthless. And the youtuber is calling that out.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Are you deaf? Listen to the accent, he is Yemeni.
During the Turkish take-over operation of Tripoli, I saw a tweet where this guy was over-the-roof happy and singing "Tarhuna, Tarhuna tra la la". It is kind of odd for a Yemeni to do this.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
During the Turkish take-over operation of Tripoli, I saw a tweet where this guy was over-the-roof happy and singing "Tarhuna, Tarhuna tra la la". It is kind of odd for a Yemeni to do this.
Wallahi he's Yemeni, Libyans don't sound like this. This guy is just pro turkey and anti Saudi/UAE that's all.

Trending