Saudi channel: “Qatari citizenship is so cheap that it is granted to Somalis”

:browtf: Don't i deserve a real answer homie?

Kkkk I’m not even kidding a lot of somalis celebrated eid a day before everyone else this year because the moon was sighted somewhere in baadiyo by some unknown niggas.
We were trending on twitter, the memes that came out that day were gold :pachah1:

Last edited:
Kkkk I’m not even kidding a lot of somalis celebrated eid a day before everyone else this year because the moon was sighted somewhere in baadiyo by some unknown niggas.

This happened in London too smh. This woman I know of came home from work and no-one was fasting. Her family convinced her to break hers because they discovered it was supposedly eid day.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::damn::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter::hahaidiot::hemad::mjlaugh:

This happened in London too smh. This woman I know of came home from work and no-one was fasting. Her family convinced her to break hers because they discovered it was supposedly eid day.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::damn::deadpeter::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter::hahaidiot::hemad::mjlaugh:
:damn::chrisfreshhah:My mom convinced me not to fast too saying “carabta ma aneey naga fiicanyihiin”

Let’s just say I regretted that decision as I got severe diarrhea the next day:francis:

Alluring

Sayonara
We were trending on twitter, the memes that came out that day were gold :pachah1:
Isn't it valid if they swear an oath they saw it?

:damn::chrisfreshhah:My mom convinced me not to fast too saying “carabta ma aneey naga fiicanyihiin”

Let’s just say I regretted that decision as I got severe diarrhea the next day:francis:

Hooyadaa ayaa kaa saxsan saxib. She has pride in herself Mashallah., Carabta waa khaniisiin badan kood, the worst culture among muslims of today.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
When you cant understand Arabic
giphy.gif

Saudis waa nothing more than lottery winners they never worked hard for their wealth I only respect self made hard working nations

Yeah, They have forgotten that Allaah gave them that wealth. They grossly abused the wealth.
Now Allaah is taking a way that wealth by now replacing oil with technology and by giving
other Countries Gas and Oil.

I don’t think Somalis realise how shambolic out image is across the world in the last 30 years we are seen as the example of what not to be, poverty and a weak government sometimes non existent caused this.

Think about it there’s been been deadly wars in kosovo Chechnya rwanda Pakistan Sri Lanka and many others since we 1991 and they’ve all fixed up and living in harmony Iraq and Afghanistan have the excuse of having an evil America come and demolish everything after 9/11 along with loads of army, but there been hope Mogadishu has been slowly booming I heard and loads of people returning backp apart from the sporadic bombing at hotels and restaurants I wouldn’t mind living there
Its never what your seen as its what you see yourself. Never put your own down.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hes not saying anything bad about somalis @BetterDaysAhead lol He even starts the video with saying "I love somalis" :trumpsmirk:

I can tell the comments are also saying quite positive stuff about somalis nothing really racist at all wlh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

u r deep denial. Saudi are the most racist arabs in the world. IT is recorded in Hadith. For Gods sake the Prophet pbuh rebuked them for this act many times in several hadiths. Its a fact of life. They said to USA why did u give Ilhan Omar your passport? They are that focus vindictive huuno.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
This guy is lucky to live in the UK if he was in his homeland Yemen he probably wouldn’t make videos like these freedom of speech is non existent in the MIddle East.

Trending