Saudi Arabia's State Oil company made $110 Billion in Profit Last Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
The united states will be the number 1 producer of oil in the end of 2019 thanks to oil stolen from the muslim world. § 110 billion surplus is nothing compared to what the USA is stealing from them right now. The muslim world lost on the intelligence field. Everything is dictated by the west. The matrix has got us all.
:jcoleno:

Keo

VIP
There's no point extracting oil in Somalia in 2019. Maybe if it happened in 1960 it would have been great.

Tukraq

VIP
The united states will be the number 1 producer of oil in the end of 2019 thanks to oil stolen from the muslim world. § 110 billion surplus is nothing compared to what the USA is stealing from them right now. The muslim world lost on the intelligence field. Everything is dictated by the west. The matrix has got us all.
sounds great more for me, inshallah Andrew yangs sentiment on universal income and national dividends like the oil in Alaska being payed to the citizens goes national and makes us richer:mjlol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
There's no point extracting oil in Somalia in 2019. Maybe if it happened in 1960 it would have been great.
There is most definitely a point and it's bound to happen. Yes, western countries are going to be turning to green energy sources but you have the rest of the world as a market who will still be using oil.

If the Saudis made that much profit from their oil, then why was MBS obsessed to float the stocks of aramco (Saudi oil company) on the international and domestic markets? Even the killing of Adnan Khashogi won’t stop greedy investors, but that’s exactly what happened. Too good to be true.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I actually like that the West is stealing from the dumb Muslim Countries. Long overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending