Saudi Arabia To Build Its Own Version Of Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not all that long ago that the world would have laughed at the prospect of a Las Vegas-sized entertainment hub being built in the middle of the Saudi Arabian landscape. However, as we stand here in 2018 it now appears that is exactly what is about to happen.

An innovative entertainment complex is planned to open in the capital city of Riyadh in 2030.

Breaking with Saudi Convention
Saudi Arabia is a country that boasts a largely Sunni Islam community. The mere idea of a multi-billion dollar entertainment district is one that borders on blasphemy. Yet that is the very reality that the country will be faced with come 2022 when the first stage of the complex is completed. Work is set to begin early next year.

The entertainment city is part of a wider strategic plan dubbed Vision 2030 and is planned to cover 334 square miles of land.

That will make it roughly one fifth the size of the city of Riyadh itself and approximately the same size as the gambling destination of Las Vegas.

It will include a range of attractions like entertainment and sporting amenities, plus a Six Flags Park and safari park are also set to be added to the sit

It was commissioned by Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman back in 2016. The motivation behind the project is to help Saudi Arabia’s economy become less reliant on the fossil fuel of oil.

29694931_1189612991175355_6732860259236445878_n.jpg

53521c01d1954a13a67f049c2525a3ca_18.jpg

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont think so. Gambling is HARAM. They can build a mega mall center if they want to, but NO gambling. Besides the mall center is not a bad idea. Saudis need to get off from sleeping. No more Oil money .

I can smell the civil war and carnage coming. It's about time o khaleejis :banderas: Lets prepare the refugee camps for them in Somalia :lolbron:

Boycott Saudi Arabia

Never visit that country
Don't buy Saudi products
I hope they fail in everything they do and live to see a day where their oil runs out and the US abandons them. The in the future when they become poor Bedouins again, the witness the rise of their enemies greater somalia. At this point all arrogant Saudis kill themselves out of sheer humiliation.

:fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
I hope they fail in everything they do and live to see a day where their oil runs out and the US abandons them. The in the future when they become poor Bedouins again, the witness the rise of their enemies greater somalia. At this point all arrogant Saudis kill themselves out of sheer humiliation.

:fittytousand:

They are putting all their hope into winning the AI race. Those Silicon Valley geeks are just taking the Saudi money and once they get their real breakthroughs the CIA will just seize the technology.

SumMo

very lowkey
I heard they will re-open 20 movie theaters all over the country, and lift the 35 year old ban on American movies.

Black Panther
will be the first American movie to be shown there, after this 35 years old ban. And it will not be a gender segregated either..

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I heard they will re-open 20 movie theaters all over the country, and lift the 35 year old ban on American movies.

Black Panther
will be the first American movie to be shown there for 35 years.

Saudis are black. Just look at that guy above.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The crown prince of Saudi Arabia , Moses Ben Sandberg or MBS was trained by both the CIA and his cherished Mossad.

Prince Mohammed kinda looks like the quintessential Western rich kid who is very superficial, idealistic, kinda awkward in dexterity, removed from real life reality, and a mamas boy. How is his relationship with his hoyo?

Last edited:
They are putting all their hope into winning the AI race. Those Silicon Valley geeks are just taking the Saudi money and once they get their real breakthroughs the CIA will just seize the technology.

Saudi can afford to throw away money now but will panic when they it returns zero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts