Saudi Arabia plans to annex several Yemeni provinces: Report

Yes, Egyptians are ashari and that has always been considered as a sunni creed historically. Keep your wahhabi ideology to yourself and stop spreading your takfiri beliefs to the people of yemen and egypt.
Asha'aris aren't considered part of Ahlu Sunnah Wa al Jam'aa as they reject what the Salaf scholars said especially when it comes to Allah's attributes and I didn't taakfir anyone is just you who took it that way

World

VIP
Asha'aris aren't considered part of Ahlu Sunnah Wa al Jam'aa as they reject what the Salaf scholars said especially when it comes to Allah's attributes and I didn't taakfir anyone is just you who took it that way
ASWJ are Athari Ashari and Maturidi, takfiri followers of ibn abdul wahabb are not part of ASWJ and have destroyed many muslims countries and brought Al Shabab to our country. Now you want to destroy Egypt and also brought Al Qaeda to Yemen. :camby:

ASWJ are Athari Ashari and Maturidi, takfiri followers of ibn abdul wahabb are not part of ASWJ and have destroyed many muslims countries and brought Al Shabab to our country. Now you want to destroy Egypt and also brought Al Qaeda to Yemen. :camby:
Weird view you have especially since you don't know what you're talking about and i don't want argue with you unless you know what Ashari and maturidia is.

Imam Abdul wahab may Allah rest his soul was just a Islamic scholar and jurist from Nejd not someone the Sunnis take taqlid from since we don't accept that.
Imam al-Shafi‘i asserted: ‘For everything I say and there is something authentic from the Prophet, peace be upon him, that opposes my view, then the hadith of the Prophet comes first. So do not make taqlid of me.

Imam Ahmad declared: ‘Do not make taqlid of me, nor of Malik, al-Shafi’i, al-Awza’i or al-Thawri. But take from where they took.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The Saudis are trying to have peace talk with the houthis, they certainly don’t want any escalation. That site is lying

Look at this weirdo. Yaab
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said: The term Ahl as-Sunnah includes the Mu‘tazilah, includes the Ash‘aris, and includes those followers of innovation whose innovation does not go as far as disbelief, if we use the term to mean as opposed to the Raafidis.

But if we want to explain the meaning of the phrase Ahl as-Sunnah,
we say that Ahl as-Sunnah in the true sense of the word are the righteous forebears (as-salaf as-saalih) who united in their adherence to the Sunnah and followed it. In this case, the Ash‘aris, Mu‘tazilah, Jahamis and so on are not among Ahl as-Sunnah according to this meaning.

World

VIP
😭 Exactly, this is a very weird take, if Asharis aren’t Sunni Muslims then what does that make Somalis
he’s basically saying everyone outside of saudi arabia(hanbali) isn’t sunni. north africa, east africa, middle east, turkey, the subcontinent are not sunnis.

Abaq

VIP
he’s basically saying everyone outside of saudi arabia(hanbali) isn’t sunni. north africa, east africa, middle east, turkey, the subcontinent are not sunnis.
Stop being disingenuous. You know what he means. See his last post where he explains

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said: The term Ahl as-Sunnah includes the Mu‘tazilah, includes the Ash‘aris, and includes those followers of innovation whose innovation does not go as far as disbelief, if we use the term to mean as opposed to the Raafidis.

But if we want to explain the meaning of the phrase Ahl as-Sunnah,
we say that Ahl as-Sunnah in the true sense of the word are the righteous forebears (as-salaf as-saalih) who united in their adherence to the Sunnah and followed it. In this case, the Ash‘aris, Mu‘tazilah, Jahamis and so on are not among Ahl as-Sunnah according to this meaning.
Algazaali, Al nawawwi, al jawzi all of them weren’t Sunna but a brainlet wahabbi can tell which is which.

That's the Hadi and Ikhwan doing who allowed the body of Hussein al Houthi to be returned to his family after the Ali Abdullah Saleh was removed from office in which massive funeral was held in Sa'aada.

Big mistake. They should’ve left that terrorist rotting in the cave he was found hiding in. They allowed his funeral to be broadcasted on live TV with military state honors

:reallymaury:
5607068C-7A0F-4264-A099-2294558D6758.jpeg

Houthis at best what they need is gather enough support especially from Hashemites who makeup the majority in the rebel movement and spread it's ideology to several villages where they got volunteers that turned into armed militia where many of the tribes had their sons in that group which made it harder for some tribes to raise their weapons to them in fear getting killed by a Houthi mole which happened and also the largest Yemeni tribal confederation Hashid head by al-Aḥmar family facing divisions after the death of Sheekh Abdullah al Ahmar and his son Sheekh Sadiq al Ahmar the successor doesn't command the authority of Hashid tribes as he and his brothers are controversial figures in Yemen which is why it was easy for Houthis to take Amran province when they held talks with Hashid tribes living there and advanced to San'aa with the blessing of Ali Abdullah Saleh who opposed Sadiq al Ahmar and the govt dominated by Ikhwans.

Their tactics are divide and rule they incorporated the former republic Guard of Ali Abdullahi saleh who guided the Houthis to Sanaa later on to be killed. Many of salah’s close families who fled including his brother & uncle Tariq have joined up with the Hadi administration.

Houthis takeover of the provinces near Sanaa was not because of their military capabilities but because they had the former deep state on their side. They entered Sanaa through a military coup & succeeded in cementing full control

The Al Ahmar family & the Afaash tried to fight the Houthis but by then it was too little & too late to stop them

Stop being disingenuous. You know what he means. See his last post where he explains
I get the explanation but that would mean Somalis esp in North America & africa are not Sunnis. This would also apply to most of the Muslim world & that’s not logical at all but I think that’s their point 💀

Abaq

VIP
I get the explanation but that would mean Somalis esp in North America & africa are not Sunnis. This would also apply to most of the Muslim world & that’s not logical at all but I think that’s their point 💀
They are sunnis. Ahl Sunnah has a general meaning and a specific meaning as explained above. Even then, the general layman is considered sunni anyway as they just follow their figureheads. The bone of contention is with their culuma not the caama

Abaq

VIP
Have
Their tactics are divide and rule they incorporated the former republic Guard of Ali Abdullahi saleh who guided the Houthis to Sanaa later on to be killed. Many of salah’s close families who fled including his brother & uncle Tariq have joined up with the Hadi administration.

Houthis takeover of the provinces near Sanaa was not because of their military capabilities but because they had the former deep state on their side. They entered Sanaa through a military coup & succeeded in cementing full control

The Al Ahmar family & the Afaash tried to fight the Houthis but by then it was too little & too late to stop them

Have you heard of the Alwiya Amalikah and their campaign earlier in the year against the Houthis in the South? They retook a few provinces from them but then suddenly stopped

Have

Have you heard of the Alwiya Amalikah and their campaign earlier in the year against the Houthis in the South? They retook a few provinces from them but then suddenly stopped

no I haven’t heard of him yet. I will look him up. The current information I have on Yemen right now is only the tip of the iceberg. I like studying about places outside of Somalia that are riddled with tribal conflict. It may help us try and better our people suffering back home.

They are sunnis. Ahl Sunnah has a general meaning and a specific meaning as explained above. Even then, the general layman is considered sunni anyway as they just follow their figureheads. The bone of contention is with their culuma not the caama
Yh, that makes more sense, it’s who’s included vs the meaning of the phrase specially. The way he worded it was “Asha'aris aren't considered part of Ahlu Sunnah Wa al Jam'aa”. Which would make most Muslims non Muslim, thanks for clarifying

Houthis takeover of the capital and majority of northern provinces was because of Ali Abdullah Saleh ordering his loyalist in the armed forces to pave the way for the Houthis to march on to San'aa after battle of Amran in which 310 armored brigade that was stationed in that province fought a bloody battle against Houthis militias without any major support or aid coming from the Hadi weak govt or the ministry defense dominated by Ali Saleh men.

That vid is from the Ali Abdullah 6 years war with Houthis in Sa'aada mountains.

The al Ahmar and their tribesmen never engaged a battle against the Houthis. Here's the former Houthi political leader that was killed in drone strike by the Saudis visiting Sadiq al Ahmar home.

You clearly ignorant person who doesn't any topic of the deen that you're making up lies and putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. الله يهديك

Trending