Saudi Arabia plans to annex several Yemeni provinces: Report

They should Annex Northern Saada & Baqim provinces where the Sunni Yemenis live to counter Houthis southern stronghold and Iranian ties.

Hadhramout and Shabwah should be left alone for the South Yemen independent state that doesn’t want any ties with the Houthi occupied north.

Marib & Al Jawf Sunni provinces should be given the authority & independence to liberate occupied Sunni territories such as Amran province and Al Hajjah.

I’ve spent quite a long time studying the conflict in Northern Yemen and this seems to be the best idea. Majority of the civil war conflict has been started by the North, so the north needs to be split up along sectarian lines to stop radical groups such as the Houthis from steam rolling into the rest of the country and re-establishing the Imamate regime that was previously removed in the 1960’s

Last edited:
Al Qaeda terrorists are giving the Houthis political & international legitimacy to attack & occupy Sunni Yemeni provinces such as Al Baydah & Shabwa.
Alhamdulliah the rawafidh Houthi forces have been unsuccessful in this attempt due to resistance.

this is why I advocate for these provinces in the south to be left alone to independent southern forces based in Aden to rule these lands on behalf of the Sunni tribes.

Here are southern forces clearing majority of the south from Houthi backed Al Qaeda terrorists

They should Annex Northern Saada & Baqim provinces where the Sunni Yemenis live to counter Houthis southern stronghold and Iranian ties.

Hadhramout and Shabwah should be left alone for the South Yemen independent state that doesn’t want any ties with the Houthi occupied north.

Marib & Al Jawf Sunni provinces should be given the authority & independence to liberate occupied Sunni territories such as Amran province and Al Hajjah.

I’ve spent quite a long time studying the conflict in Northern Yemen and this seems to be the best idea. Majority of the civil war conflict has been started by the North, so the north needs to be split up along sectarian lines to stop radical groups such as the Houthis from steam rolling into the rest of the country and re-establishing the Imamate regime that was previously removed in the 1960’s
Sa'ada is the Houthi Zaydi shia revivalist Jarudiyah stronghold and there's no way Saudis are going to incorporate it in to their Southern provinces.

Read my previous comment or reply
You seriously think that Saudi tribes would accept such kind of proposal that will add more non native community in their country which will result the tribes losing their significance in the country?? the answer is NO. The royal family doesn't entertain such ideas like that that could hamper their relations with the tribes.
Other than that I agree with you on the split of Yemen but it shouldn't on Sectarian line since Zaydis and Sunnis often pray together in one mosque and you don't know who's a Zaydi and who is not in the streets of San'aa and that's why the split is going to be a political one where those provinces that are under the Houthi rebels would be a one state that's mostly 85%-90% of Northern Yemen territory if we exclude Ma''rib Southern Ta'az and south of the Tahama that could in the future be part of the Southern future state.

Sa'ada is the Houthi Zaydi shia revivalist Jarudiyah stronghold and there's no way Saudis are going to incorporate it in to their Southern provinces.

I’m talking about northern parts of Saada like Hayaan & Baqim. Also they need to revive the destroyed town & historical sites of Dammaj destroyed by the Houthis

Read my previous comment or reply

Other than that I agree with you on the split of Yemen but it shouldn't on Sectarian line since Zaydis and Sunnis often pray together in one mosque and you don't know who's a Zaydi and who is not in the streets of San'aa and that's why the split is going to be a political one where those provinces that are under the Houthi rebels would be a one state that's mostly 85%-90% of Northern Yemen territory if we exclude Ma''rib Southern Ta'az and south of the Tahama that could in the future be part of the Southern future state.

Yes split it along sectarianism lines to further divide Houthi support. Why are Sunni majority areas like Amran, IBB and parts of Dhammar are controlled by Houthis? It’s because of tribal support. The Sunni chieftains in Amran supported Houthis in 2014 only to end up getting disregarded after they took over Sanaa!
same reason why Sunni tribes in Iraq supported the takeover of Mosul, Al Anbar,Salahdin,Tikrit, Diyala, western Bagdhad by Shia militas and look today they are marginalized in their own lands!!

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia also needs to fund Northern Yemen areas such as Marib with military Arsenal.
You see the way Iran is going all out giving Houthis drones and missiles
Marib needs to defend and liberate the rest of
Northern yemen

Marib military parade

BE690E32-CBF6-4576-B2F0-C6F84C035E64.jpeg
E636606F-E43B-4BAE-8CA0-8BA693A15156.jpeg

Awad

ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω„ | Ψ¬Ψ§Ω…ΨΉΨ© الدفاع Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ΩŠ
Imagine Somalis getting Saudi citizenship moving to mecca πŸ•‹ starting gangs and shakin ass on tiktok them Saudi niggas will rampage πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Somalis living in the middle east have zero buuq and are mainly respectable citizens unlike westeners

Hhhh Houthi militias are occupying parts of Najran district Saudi Arabia

that’s false, they have guerrilla fighters from Saada province in Najran borders but they don’t currently occupy any towns. The Saudi army is more conventional but they seriously don’t have the capabilities to defend properly against Guerrilla fighters.

I’m talking about northern parts of Saada like Hayaan & Baqim. Also they need to revive the destroyed town & historical sites of Dammaj destroyed by the Houthis
Still a houthi stronghold with tribal support and Saudis don't want to add it in their nation.

Yes split it along sectarianism lines to further divide Houthi support. Why are Sunni majority areas like Amran, IBB and parts of Dhammar are controlled by Houthis? It’s because of tribal support. The Sunni chieftains in Amran supported Houthis in 2014 only to end up getting disregarded after they took over Sanaa!
same reason why Sunni tribes in Iraq supported the takeover of Mosul, Al Anbar,Salahdin,Tikrit, Diyala, western Bagdhad by Shia militas and look today they are marginalized in their own lands!!
This is not Iraq where there's clear distinction between Sunnis and Twelevers shia who have their religious rituals they practice which is why they have their own mosques as they don't pray the way other Muslims do. In Yemen there's no Zaydi or Shafi'i area or district as everyone lives in the same land and those distinction has been always preserved to religious scholars or jurist on which Madhab or sect they follow. So areas in which Houthis didn't face any strong resistance would be Northern Yemen future state as Houthis did it's ideological campaign only in North Yemen in which it got public support and never went to the south.

Trending

Latest posts