Saudi Arabia grants robot citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the bigger picture. An AI prototype just gained national citizenship.

This is groundbreaking. Tf else is gonna happen next? I'm at the edge of my goddamn seat.
looooool, two AI automatons will marry. AI automaton rights movement. #metalheartsarerealhearts. Humans will become tran-sautomatons and f*ck your nearest computer. A bill will be put forward to stop the sexual harassment of sexy hardwares. :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
next they'll be stoning that robot. this might be what will trigger the robot uprising :ohhh:
:drakelaugh:

Sophia isn't there yet.

I imagined it happening eventually, but I didn't think this would happen so soon. How're you gonna give AI citizenship like it's a near-sentient being, at this rate AI technology is still in its infancy. They didn't think about the implications.

I imagined it happening eventually, but I didn't think this would happen so soon. How're you gonna give AI citizenship like it's a near-sentient being, at this rate AI technology is still in its infancy still. They didn't think about the implications.
of course they didnt think. when do arabs think?:childplease:

Sometimes I wish I was born 20 years later, so I could experience growing up around robots and shietttt

VixR

Veritas
looooool, two AI automatons will marry. AI automaton rights movement. #metalheartsarerealhearts. Humans will become tran-sautomatons and f*ck your nearest computer. A bill will be put forward to stop the sexual harassment of sexy hardwares. :mjlol:
This is like the prologue to something out of Westworld except the robot gains citizenship first
of course they didnt think. when do arabs think?:childplease:
I think some in the West will be taken aback they didn't do it first.

This could go in a lot of different directions

This is like the prologue to something out of Westworld except the robot gains citizenship first

I think some in the West will be taken aback they didn't do it first.

This could go in a lot of different directions
lool. Its my favourite movie.
westworld.jpg

:gucciwhat: what is this begging xoolonimo horta.
Saudis don't owe us shit, they don't have to make us citizens. hold ur own balls. how about that?
u can't hate on niggas for not feeding u.:draketf:
Tell that to Arabs. They bang on about the Ummah when they need political support, but don't reciprocate. You're holding their balls, but they don't hold yours. Enough with this nonsense.

Tell that to Arabs. They bang on about the Ummah when they need political support, but don't reciprocate. You're holding their balls, but they don't hold yours. Enough with this nonsense.
f*ck off u dameer. I told u to hold ur own nuts, don't make this about me. arabs don't owe us jack and if they can trick u into the whole ummah thing, then ur a cow and u deserve to be manipulated like one.

f*ck off u dameer. I told u to hold ur own nuts, don't make this about me. arabs don't owe us jack and if they can trick u into the whole ummah thing, then ur a cow and u deserve to be manipulated like one.
I prefer to f*ck you till your anus bleeds and you crumple into a messy heap, my semen dripping from your face, baastaryahow baastar dhalay. I don't give two fucks about your Arab boyfriends and never have. I just don't wanna hear about how much you love them.

I prefer to f*ck you till your anus bleeds and you crumple into a messy heap, my semen dripping from your face, baastaryahow baastar dhalay. I don't give two fucks about your Arab boyfriends and never have. I just don't wanna hear about how much you love them.
garac garac dhalay baad tahay waryaa. quit begging for niggas like they are ur daddies u .
@AbdiJew come take care of this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending