Saudi Arabia grants robot citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
"I know humans are smart, and....very programmable":damn::damn::damn:

What is this AI trying to say?? Is that subtle foreshadowing of the inevitable back fire?
Not to mention, the way it tried to brush aside ethical concerns and Elon Musk's statements...:jaynerd:

"I know humans are smart, and....very programmable":damn::damn::damn:

What is this AI trying to say?? Is that subtle foreshadowing of the inevitable back fire?
Not to mention, the way it tried to brush aside ethical concerns and Elon Musk's statements...:jaynerd:
If you think Saudi humans are anti-Christian, just you wait till Saudi robots catch Wahabbism.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They’re talking about giving robots citizenship but women and non Muslims are second class citizens, because Islam. Am I not allowed to oppose that?
:ayaanswag:

Bro, I've had a long sh*t day at work, I'm too knackered to be up for a debate about religion. Next time, we will talk.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
**Gasp**

She's uncovered.

It won't take long until the hairy beasts try to rape the robot but they will be in for a surprise when she shred them into pieces.

**Gasp**

She's uncovered.

It won't take long until the hairy beasts try to rape the robot but they will be in for a surprise when she shred them into pieces.
Apparently some sex robots have the power to kill people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending