Saudi Arabia and Qatar pledge to support Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs have been pouring money into somali since the 90s. what has it got it? The rampant corruption itself will ensure the money gets pocketed somewhere else.

Foreign aid works when there are reforms and accountability. Two things alien in somalia. Who doesn't want somalia to rise up?

My point is arabs are jsut wasting money. Coupled with the anti arab sentiment and it's a wonder why arabs even bother

It is new administration that is fighting the corruption here. It is different, and new era.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Everything else BUT education i don't care about , don't let them feed our chidren xaar.

black

live and let die.
Arabs have been pouring money into somali since the 90s. what has it got it? The rampant corruption itself will ensure the money gets pocketed somewhere else.

Foreign aid works when there are reforms and accountability. Two things alien in somalia. Who doesn't want somalia to rise up?

My point is arabs are jsut wasting money. Coupled with the anti arab sentiment and it's a wonder why arabs even bother

No disrespect but you're a very short-sighted man. Somalia holds far more anti-West sentiment yet the West has poured in far more resources into Somalia than he Arabs have. Furthermore, many Arabs and Muslims living in the West are constantly bashing the West. Why do they bother with them? Should they just deport them?

Wallahi, it's a good thing very emotional people like yourself don't make it into positions of power.

Plz refer that question to president in his twitter account villasomalia.

It was a sincere question...

I'm sure they'll throw in a couple of wahhabi books here and there especially the saudi's but if it is just building schools then i'm cool with that.
Wahabi teacher: Alif

Students: Alif

Wahabi teacher: Ba

Students: Ba

Wahabi Teacher: Kaboom

Students: Kabo.... Hey wait a minute we're in Isis school:ileycry:

Saudi Arabia? Qatar? Aid?

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

It's a nice way of confirming a new budget for bribery and warfare I guess.

Doesn't anyone else get tired of this charade?

black

live and let die.
Saudi Arabia? Qatar? Aid?

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

It's a nice way of confirming a new budget for bribery and warfare I guess.

Doesn't anyone else get tired of this charade?

Apparently not. I even asked the OP what prompted the pledge. I now realise she made this thread to 'counteract' the other thread about Arabs and racism. Unbelievable.

Apparently not. I even asked the OP what prompted the pledge. I now realise she made this thread to 'counteract' the other thread about Arabs and racism. Unbelievable.
She likes to arsewipe Arabs if anything negative is said about them and actually believes we are their number 1 friend, while they are helping the so called enemy more than us:drakekidding:

Unfortunately the majority of Muslims are mesmerized by the Gulf Arabs for obvious reasons. The are usually venerated by the devout and the culturally religious. Many of us haven't got the cognitive capacity to separate the medium from the message.

It's sad to say, but these Gulfies are vasal states and are primary contributors to the status quo. Without them, the West lose their fangs.

Nothing is free in this world. This pledge of "support" will obviously have strings attached to fulfill their ulterior motives of spreading Wahabiism & arabisation.

Farmaajo you played yourself by selling out Somalia....
giphy (9).gif

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
She likes to arsewipe Arabs if anything negative is said about them and actually believes we are their number 1 friend, while they are helping the so called enemy more than us:drakekidding:

The irony of her accusing people of being non-Somali.

Nothing is free in this world. This pledge of "support" will obviously have strings attached to fulfill their ulterior motives of spreading Wahhabiism & arabisation.

Farmaajo you played yourself by selling out Somalia....
View attachment 19487
In January 2016, Somalia received a pledge of aid for $50 million from Saudi Arabia on the very same day it announced it was cutting ties with Saudi's Shiite rival Iran, by expelling Iranian diplomats and closing an Iranian charity in Mogadishu -the Iman Khomeini Foundation- for "conducting activities beyond its mandate bent on compromising the country’s national security". The Somali government denied there was a link between its decision to break ties with Iran and Saudi Arabia's financial support, while the Saudi Foreign Ministry refused to comment.

And then you have people like @Dino that think these charitable donations with no self-interest. I also suspect that this is related to the 'pledge' since she didn't provide a source or reasoning when I asked.

The irony of her accusing people of being non-Somali.

And then you have people like @Dino that think these charitable donations with no self-interest. I also suspect that this is related to the 'pledge' since she didn't provide a source or reasoning when I asked.
The lengths they go to defending arabs is insane. Horta why is it only Somalis that suck up to Arabs the most, other muslim majority ethnicities, i.e Turks, Persians, Kurds don't seem to have this problem & haven't fallen for the "one ummah" trick?
:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending