Saudi Arabia and Qatar pledge to support Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
The Somali Presidency declares that Saudi Arabia and Qatar have pledged to support Somalia in many areas.
1. education and security.
2. Economy improvement.
3. combating terrorism
4. establishment of committees with the two countries to follow up the protocols signed with them.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Yeah but are they doing it for generosity or do they want something out of Somalia?

Hmm, it is very hard to tell.

Word of advice to the arabs. don't waste your money on the hell hole known as somalia. Corrupt and would still be unthankful

Word of advice to the arabs. don't waste your money on the hell hole known as somalia. Corrupt and would still be unthankful

Don't compare the Somalis in backhome to Somalis in Sspot who most of them are atheists that blame Arab for introducing Islam to Somalia.

black

live and let die.

Why do you even call yourself Somali? Why do you care where Arabs are spending their money? Serious question.

Why do you even call yourself Somali? Why do you care where Arabs are spending their money? Serious question.

Because i am? Arabs should spend their money where it matters. You have folks thrashing arabs day in day out on here. You have corruption all over the place. The arabs could do well spending their money on syrian refugees than ungrateful somalis.

black

live and let die.
Because i am? Arabs should spend their money where it matters. You have folks thrashing arabs day in day out on here. You have corruption all over the place. The arabs could do well spending their money on syrian refugees than ungrateful somalis.

1) Do you not understand how foreign aid works?

2) You think it's okay not to help people in need because a handful of Somalis (who live comfortably in the West) hold anti-Arab sentiment? What a childish mindset. You know the anti-Arab sentiment is while at times unjust it's stoked for good reasons, right?

1) Do you not understand how foreign aid works?

2) You think it's okay not to help people in need because a handful of Somalis (who live comfortably in the West) hold anti-Arab sentiment? What a childish mindset. You know the anti-Arab sentiment is while at times unjust it's stoked for good reasons, right?

good reasons for anti arab sentiment? and then asking for their aid? There is a word for that. begins with H.

I would love nothing more for my community to rise up. But it's tiring hearing all the garbage on here.

so you say you are somali and then in the same sentence you say that innocent civilians who are dying every day shouldn't be helped and the folks in sspot don't speak for people back home

black

live and let die.
good reasons for anti arab sentiment? and then asking for their aid? There is a word for that. begins with H.

I would love nothing more for my community to rise up. But it's tiring hearing all the garbage on here.

You know the anti-Arab sentiment comes from Somalis living in the West. We do not benefit from aid to Somalia whatsoever. And again, do you not understand how foreign aid works? Charity =/= foreign aid. Secondly, what's wrong with pointing out Arab mistreatment of certain folks? I've always noticed it's a sensitive topic to Somali-Arabs.

Dumbest comment i've read on this site

We thank our Arab Muslim brothers for helping us with development. We should not pick and choose when we are in a state like this, we need all the help we can get. Viva somali-arab relations!

Arabs have been pouring money into somali since the 90s. what has it got it? The rampant corruption itself will ensure the money gets pocketed somewhere else.

Foreign aid works when there are reforms and accountability. Two things alien in somalia. Who doesn't want somalia to rise up?

My point is arabs are jsut wasting money. Coupled with the anti arab sentiment and it's a wonder why arabs even bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts