Satans Government UAE trying to seperate countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
so the group that are crying their controlled by UAE and have no power(weaker than puntland) due to constant decimation by Saudi are going to supposedly detain and deport me:drakelaugh: plus I'm an American citizen if they try some funny business saudis sending more bombs that way
I'd be on some Julius Caesar shit, detain me? watch what happens to you, on return to the US, id list that location as a terrorist houthi hotspot and let them handle it from there

Tukraq

VIP
socotra is barren land we have enough of a desert.
It’s an island :bell: what were you expecting to do farm there :susp: it can be more productive than any jungle as you can use it as a tourism destination and sell sunny beaches and sand, maybe a few palm trees and there you go an island paradise

It’s an island :bell: what were you expecting to do farm there :susp: it can be more productive than any jungle as you can use it as a tourism destination and sell sunny beaches and sand, maybe a few palm trees and there you go an island paradise
They do not know how wealthy we can be plus start our border out there to ckntrol the ocean and choke out these ajnabis

Tukraq

VIP
They do not know how wealthy we can be plus start our border out there to ckntrol the ocean and choke out these ajnabis
Exactly we lost a lot of water space due to this but these guys are all saying it should be Yemen’s :faysalwtf: when it’s equally away from both of us

Exactly we lost a lot of water space due to this but these guys are all saying it should be Yemen’s :faysalwtf: when it’s equally away from both of us
Their recovery time after their war is over is 20 to 30 years compared to our 5 to 10 years

The island itself isn't important, the waters around it are. Socotra is within Somalia's 200m EEC. Foreign navies situated there are a security risk.

If we had a functioning country, we could've taken advantage of Yemen's situation.

it has beautiful trees....actually it has lot vegetation.
its not theirs either but the yemens already took ova, so lets make some out of what we have. we cant have many fronts all around.

upload_2019-5-13_10-59-52.jpeg
images
images
images
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts