Satans Government UAE trying to seperate countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not only Somalia but Yemen too
upload_2019-5-11_20-43-38.png

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...TC49XoWnsvzVQQlRKIkyINpCzBvNhTGSeimzs4Cc4I97o

SOCOTRA IS FOR YEMEN
I STAND WITH YEMEN!!

dirty big bellied sheikhs in UAE causing much trouble with their tiny futo country wallahi way kibreen abohood wasooyin someone has to rape these nikkas filthy qumayos aakhh tuuff

CaliTedesse

VIP
waryaa socortra is not for Yemen but for Somalia :bell:
watch yourself:ufdup:
Weve been through this many times yaa akhi we as Soomaal have no claim to Socotra we should support our brothers Yemen against UAE. oo divide gareyn rabaa dhulka SABA sxb

Tukraq

VIP
Weve been through this many times yaa akhi we as Soomaal have no claim to Socotra we should support our brothers Yemen against UAE. oo divide gareyn rabaa dhulka SABA sxb
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the mehri/ arabsalax are an integral part of puntland so their homeland of socrata is theirs and ours, socrota has nothing to do with mainland Yemenis and puntland has just as much of a claim

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but the mehri/ arabsalax are an integral part of puntland so their homeland of socrata is theirs and ours, socrota has nothing to do with mainland Yemenis and puntland has just as much of a claim
Do you have documented proof of Socotra being part of Puntland or else blzzz shut up akhi even inhabitants dont look Somalian mida kale much documented proof of Socotra being part of Yemen

Honestly, you're the dumbest person on this site.

Throughout the entire history of Socotra, it has never been under Somali rule and has always been an integral part of Yemen through the Mahra Sultanate. Furthermore, the Native Soqotri people are ethnically Yemeni Arabs & have nothing to do with Somalis you fool.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Do you have documented proof of Socotra being part of Puntland or else blzzz shut up akhi even inhabitants dont look Somalian mida kale much documented proof of Socotra being part of Yemen
did you even read my post? the island has nothing to do with mainland Yemen as its an arab salax/ mehri island, these people of socotra equally live between both countries but the island is where they stay, so both have a claim

Tukraq

VIP
Honestly, you're the dumbest person on this site.

Throughout the entire history of Socotra, it has never been under Somali rule and has always been an integral part of Yemen through the Mahra Sultanate. Furthermore, the Native Socotori people are ethnically Yemeni Arabs & have nothing to do with Somalis you fool.

my grandma is a "native" socotori and she disagrees:manny:

CaliTedesse

VIP
did you even read my post? the island has nothing to do with mainland Yemen as its an arab salax/ mehri island, these people of socotra equally live between both countries but the island is where they stay, so both have a claim
carab saalax wa dad endangered akhi if they owned the island why the f*ck would they be in buntiland sxb caqligaaga isticmaal kkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
travel between Yemen Somalia and socrota isn't hard, people move sahib
Akhi you say Mahra lay claim to Island but Mahra waa original Yemenites so 1+1=2 you already debunked your claim kkkkkkkkkkkk war wuxuu doqonsana kkkkkkkk

nice ad hominem, a nice valid and sound argument disputing me by the "Big brained" @SOMALI GENERAL
You're the dumb n!ggar that takes the opinion of his grandma as a fact lmao when actual objective facts regarding Socotra's history & demographics oppose your BS claims.

If you ever turn up in Socotra, they'd lock your black ass in a cage & deport you back to a...

Tukraq

VIP
You're the dumb n!ggar that takes the opinion of his grandma as a fact lmao when actual objective facts regarding Socotra's history & demographics oppose your BS claims.

If you ever turn up in Socotra, they'd lock your black ass in a cage & deport you back to a...
so the group that are crying their controlled by UAE and have no power(weaker than puntland) due to constant decimation by Saudi are going to supposedly detain and deport me:drakelaugh: plus I'm an American citizen if they try some funny business saudis sending more bombs that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending