SAREDO/ ABDISAMAD3 JOINT APPRECIATION THREAD

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Before I go any further: yes I understand I’ve made 5 appreciation threads and not a single one was made for me in return- but I accept that because I am an utter betasimpcuck:yousmart:

I don’t know how to explain it... I felt the rush of love that I was denied in my childhood.

Your good acts don’t go unnoticed, and I most certainly won’t let them go unappreciated.

Everyone show @Saredo some love for her kindness and caring RIGHT NOW:birdman:

even though @Abdisamad3 attempted to make the moves on my e-girl, he is still a 100% funny, kind, and honest dude. I need every xalimo on sspot to blow up his PM inbox right now.

Realest Swede Geeljire on this website :tocry:

SHOW LOVE

And yeah I know this formatting is $exy as 4uck​

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
who’s your e-girl huh? :gucciwhat:
anyways yes sbe obviously deserve this thread well done @Saredo
@Abdisamad3 well done but f*ck you; you’re kinda a but lowkey funny :fredo:
Juice+WRLD+dANlRz99abMm.jpg

haha. I can't make an appreciation thread for everyone but I truly appreciate all of you. Even though some here deserve to be karbashed a little bit. I'm glad to see ambitious somalis doing well in the west. And I can't wait for us to become even more successful :) .

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
haha. I can't make an appreciation thread for everyone but I truly appreciate all of you. Even though some here deserve to be karbashed a little bit. I'm glad to see ambitious somalis doing well in the west. And I can't wait for us to become even more successful :) .
I do deserve to get karbashed on occasion tbh
images

Saredo is a genuine soul. She’s clever, considerate, funny, sophisticated, elegant, regal, I could go on for days. She’s too good for this world. I’m grateful to be her sspot daughter. One day we’ll meet
:friendhug:

I found out a few days ago that @Saredo is Canadian and not French and I’ve been feeling betrayed. She is still a cool classy xalimo and seems so elegant and poise but I’m not sure if that still applies to her since she’s Canadian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Abdisamad3 is a great guy mashallah and doesn’t seem toxic enough to be a Somali man on sspot. Loves his people and respects us women. Only good MJ guy

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I found out a few days ago that @Saredo is Canadian and not French and I’ve been feeling betrayed. She is still a cool classy xalimo and seems so elegant and poise but I’m not sure if that still applies to her since she’s Canadian.

@Abdisamad3 is a great guy mashallah and doesn’t seem toxic enough to be a Somali man on sspot. Loves his people and respects us women. Only good MJ guy
I am also an MJ guy :gucciwhat:
That last bit was a dig at me smh

but I wholeheartedly agree. Two very kind souls!

Last edited:

Trending