Sanaag Politician 'Dhoobo Daareed' to FGS “if you continue disrespecting us (Warsangali) we will join SL and make their seceding plans come true”

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Why jion somaliland when u can create ur own
download (6).jpeg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This idea that Warsangeli and Dhulbahante do not have fair representation in Puntland is so false, I don't know where to begin. Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are actually overrepresented in Puntland, by quite a bit. A simple look at the numbers bears this out.

Assuming that Galkacyo district is 66% Darod, and that Ceerigaabo district is 50% Darod, both fairly conservative, the population of Puntland is 31% Dhulbahante+Warsangeli, and 69% others.

That 31% (Warsangeli & Dhulbahante) has:
35% of MPs
41% of Ministers
VP position
Speaker of Parliament.

MJ are 50% of the Darod population of Somalia. We should get something like 30 seats in the federal parliament. Instead we have 12 seats out of Somalia's 275, The largest subclan within Somalia's borders has 12 seats, while Leelkase and Awrtable have 8 seats.

This myth that MJ is unwilling to share power needs to die. MJ purposefully kept themselves below 50% of Puntland's MPs to make it possible for a united front to elect a non MJ President.

This idea that Warsangeli and Dhulbahante do not have fair representation in Puntland is so false, I don't know where to begin. Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are actually overrepresented in Puntland, by quite a bit. A simple look at the numbers bears this out.

Assuming that Galkacyo district is 66% Darod, and that Ceerigaabo district is 50% Darod, both fairly conservative, the population of Puntland is 31% Dhulbahante+Warsangeli, and 69% others.

35% of MPs
41% of Ministers
VP position
Speaker of Parliament.

MJ are 50% of the Darod population of Somalia. We should get something like 30 seats in the federal parliament. Instead we have 12 seats out of Somalia's 275, The largest subclan within Somalia's borders has 12 seats, while Leelkase and Awrtable have 8 seats.

This myth that MJ is unwilling to share power needs to die. MJ purposefully kept themselves below 50% of Puntland's MPs to make it possible for a united front to elect a non MJ President.
How many MPs do MJs have :gaasdrink:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Cuz Sanaag is shared and needs to divided which doesn't make any economic sense is either they create a state with HJ and HY or join either of those two entities Somaliland and FSM of PL
They can create thier own.... am tired of thier constantly calacal we are th bridge of somalia, if it wasn't us somaliland will have breakaway... . Please🥺

Why jion somaliland when u can create ur own View attachment 200619

If Dhulbahante and Warsangli want to be taken seriously they need to stop pushing delusional maps like the above.

In reality that green chunk labelled "North East" includes huge chunks of Isaaq territory in Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag:

86320996_139728064174567_8912780222714085376_n.jpg

In reality, a Dhulbahante and Warsangali state is not viable, they have neither the population base to sustain a state nor any real resources to fund its government spending.

Dhulbahante are already +80% within Somaliland, I predict Warsangali will be sensible enough to realise Somaliland is their only option.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

35% of MPs
41% of Ministers
VP position
Speaker of Parliament.

Somaliland had a Gudubuursi ruling them for 6 years, yall will never ever allow a Dhullo/Warsan to become president. Even non MS MJ never got a chance. You are the most unequitable mamuul in Somalia a literal boqortooyo.

Somaliland had a Gudubuursi ruling them for 6 years, yall will never ever allow a Dhullo/Warsan to become president. Even non MS MJ never got a chance. You are the most unequitable mamuul in Somalia a literal boqortooyo.
Last i checked ms and non - ms politicans are free to run for the presidency, and they do so, and off their own dime. But they dont get picked due to factors due to money, influence, etc.
Is the process supposed to intentionally disadvantage MS politicans so that we can force a different outcome. And if so, wouldnt that be unfair?

Libaax-Joore

VIP
If Dhulbahante and Warsangli want to be taken seriously they need to stop pushing delusional maps like the above.

In reality that green chunk labelled "North East" includes huge chunks of Isaaq territory in Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag:

View attachment 200658

In reality, a Dhulbahante and Warsangali state is not viable, they have neither the population base to sustain a state nor any real resources to fund its government spending.

Dhulbahante are already +80% within Somaliland, I predict Warsangali will be sensible enough to realise Somaliland is their only option.
They have the land to create thier own Dowladd goboleed look at galmudug they dont have the resources neither the population and they are Dowladda goboleed.... am only saying they need to stop calaacaling and do something create ur own Dowladda goboleed....
Screenshot_20210915-090812_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Why don't you stop claiming their lands and have bari nugaal iyo Mudug for yourself
I don't claim thier land saxib..... am osman Mohamud I don't even claim other majerteen land what u smoking nigga 🤣 🤧 😂 😒 .. Puntland is Dowladda goboleed and iam part of it.... it's like European union if u don't like it u are free to go 😁😁 I actually want another darood state to have more seat at aqalka sare

I don't claim thier land saxib..... am osman Mohamud I don't even claim other majerteen land what u smoking nigga 🤣 🤧 😂 😒 .. Puntland is Dowladda goboleed and iam part of it.... it's like European union if u don't like it u are free to go 😁😁 I actually want another darood state to have more seat at aqalka sare
My point was towards your state who doesn't want to let go of it but alright 😂

35% of MPs
41% of Ministers
VP position
Speaker of Parliament.

Majeerteen has shared too much power, to the extent where others are deluded and full of entitlement. Majeerteen went from having two kingdoms simultaneously; Majeerteenia and the Sultanate of Hobyo to shrinking ourselves to gain goodwill and cooperation from smaller Daaroods. If we gained seats based on our true population and power, we would face mutiny by the hateful Daaroods who are always watching our plate as if they don't have anything else to focus on.

Majeerteen dynamic with other Daaroods reminds me of families where the eldest is the most successful, but has to overly accommodate younger, less successful siblings to prevent tension.

Thankfully, we will soon have one MJ, one Vote, it's time to stretch our legs and get comfortable again.

Last edited:

Reborn

35% of MPs
41% of Ministers
VP position
Speaker of Parliament.

Who cares about political "representation" when you don't even fund any municipalities in Sool or Sanaag :kanyehmm:

photo.PNG

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
My point was towards your state who doesn't want to let go of it but alright 😂
Puntland don't want somaliland next to our majerteen border but we are cool with them if they create thier own Dowladd goboleed.... I actually want another darood state..... Puntland, northeast, jubbaland....
Screenshot_20210915-090812_Chrome.jpg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Well in that case Dirs in PL and other southern states should form their own Gobols to counter the daroods
U talkin about dir in mudug ... they can leave if they want to saxib.... dir in Puntland dont even have mp in Puntland... they are so tiny nobody even now them

Trending