vj7wpif.jpg

SEXCazF.jpg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
looks beautiful but wlhi sxb they have to pave more roads:ehh:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
mashallah, overall sanaag is very rural we need more people in the cities.

Nah, Sanaag should just a nature reserve. The cities should just be around it Las Anod to the south Burco to the West Bosaaso to the east.

And ceel Afweyne or Ainabo to be transit points just a giant bus station rest stop Ceerigabo to be built traditionally not the modern glass thing like Hargeisa and now burco

Nah, Sanaag should just a nature reserve. The cities should just be around it Las Anod to the south Burco to the West Bosaaso to the east.

And ceel Afweyne or Ainabo to be transit points just a giant bus station rest stop Ceerigabo to be built traditionally not the modern glass thing like Hargeisa and now burco
Yh i like that idea. Its a traditional town. Sanaag has the best badiye in any gobol. Most nomads. It should be untouched.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yh i like that idea. Its a traditional town. Sanaag has the best badiye in any gobol. Most nomads. It should be untouched.

We'll see rapid deforestation which know one will want.

Frankincense is already overharvested and smuggled out via bosaaso...

We'll see rapid deforestation which know one will want.

Frankincense is already overharvested and smuggled out via bosaaso...
Its not smuggled. Lakiin deforestation is going to be a problem. My reer has stopped with the dhuxul in ceeri district. Thats a step.
The foox tree is plentiful sxb dont worry.

Nah. Bosaso is our Capital. Then Ceerigaabo
Don't know about Ceerigaabo I wouldn't dream of setting shop there, Sanaag is hella tribal sxb. I want us to invest in one place rather than going to other cities, I want Badhan to be as big as Burco :fittytousand:

Don't know about Ceerigaabo I wouldn't dream of setting shop there, Sanaag is hella tribal sxb. I want us to invest in one place rather than going to other cities, I want Badhan to be as big as Burco :fittytousand:
Sxb half of the city is settled by us. We own the supermarkets in town.
Of course its tribal so is everyother city.
Bosaso then Ceerigaabo then Dhahar then Badhan.
Its in that order

Sxb half of the city is settled by us. We own the supermarkets in town.
Of course its tribal so is everyother city.
Bosaso then Ceerigaabo then Dhahar then Badhan.
Its in that order
I want our own exclusive settlements to develop we've neglected them for a long time, instead of building villas in Hargeisa I want us to build those in our degans.

Trending

Latest posts