Sanaag and Haylaan

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Ceeldaahir - Ceerigaabo Qof iyo foosto

Celebrating 30km in Deni's 8 years of office when Gaas dug a dirt road to Birxamar west of Yubbe

Deni went to Badhan and promises in 2 months the road will reach Hadaaftimo back in May/21

Fast forward 10 months later

Deni is the builder of everything but Sanaag and Haylaan (+ Ras Casayr)

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Back in 2022 Deni promised the Sheerbi-Dhahar-Xingalool road project would get a tarmac

Fast forward today Colaad in Sheerbi is the excuse to not resume the project

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
In conclusion we must pacify Badhan and Dhahar from horgals and Deni stooges this is no longer acceptable.

Its funny that his mucaarads Shire Abgaal and Gaas did more for the region than the sitting president

Shire Abgaal built xaruumaha dowlada in Badhan and Dhahar
Paved the road in Ceeldaahir

Gaas era we have dug for the road up until Ceerigaabo district

What did Deni do?

He came to Sanaag to dance and preach dowladnimo

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
With people like this no wonder Deni thinks its ok to sideline Sanaag and Haylaan

Reer Badhan and Dhahar hold the rest of us back

Warsangeli need a cultural revolution we can't count on our odayaals @Dhiirane

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He gave you three ministries, if you can't get a hospital, productive farms or a small stadium then you are lost in the sauce. Mudug lacks behind the rest of Puntland and received Livestock and Education but there's no complains there.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
He gave you three ministries, if you can't get a hospital, productive farms or a small stadium then you are lost in the sauce. Mudug lacks behind the rest of Puntland and received Livestock and Education but there's no complains there.
Wallahi billahi i'd rather have planning or maaliyada over the 3 useless spots

Dhalinyarada bila fai'oodi thats what you give 0.5 clans in the FGS qaybsi

repo

VIP
Wallahi billahi i'd rather have planning or maaliyada over the 3 useless spots

Dhalinyarada bila fai'oodi thats what you give 0.5 clans in the FGS qaybsi
You can't siphon off funds from the finance ministry. Dhabancad had that position and Mudug didn't receive anything. That's why he did not get support from his tribe. You are telling me openly you are angry you can't get away with corruption. I am here to tell you that Puntland is not Mogadishu. I am here to tell you, you must leave immediately if you believe that. You can create many programs from those 3 ministries that are suited for Sanaag but maybe you don't believe in work, you may not even believe in Puntland because you are not interested in building its institutions. I want to know how many of you from Sanaag believe this, I want a percentage. Message me as soon as you can.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
You can't siphon off funds from the finance ministry. Dhabancad had that position and Mudug didn't receive anything. That's why he did not get support from his tribe. You are telling me openly you are angry you can't get away with corruption. I am here to tell you that Puntland is not Mogadishu. I am here to tell you, you must leave immediately if you believe that. You can create many programs from those 3 ministries that are suited for Sanaag but maybe you don't believe in work, you may not even believe in Puntland because you are not interested in building its institutions. I want to know how many of you from Sanaag believe this, I want a percentage. Message me as soon as you can.

I want Sanaag/Haylaan to get the development it deserves

A minister from those regions will help put the needs of the areas

We had ministry of education thanks to that our towns got into the donors EU programs and schools were built.

JPLG in 2024 doesn't include a large cities like Badhan and Dhahar

Biyoole project misses Sanaag farms entirely

2 of the biggest projects blocked in two regions

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ximan iyo Xadeed this el dahir to erigavo is considered.among the crown jewels in Puntland infrastructure project same with the 3 G road between galdogob, gaalkacyo, garacad and the garacad port.

The other significant infrastructure projects is Bosaso terminal upgrade, bosaso airport hotel, bosaso renewable solar farm expansion. Big private investment is green city in bosaso, anal estate in garowe, wacan village in galkacyo.

Deni also saw his promise thru in garowe water treatmwnt plant as all homes can drink tap water and is same quality as bottled water. Deni wa daldhis but he also has Abdullahi yusuf security conscious political game.

He combined the developmental traits of Farole and the fierce and uncompromising abdillahi yusuf PL first security posture and his like farole and abdillahi yusuf hangool on the mogadishu and hargeisa irir thugs.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
@Ximan iyo Xadeed this el dahir to erigavo is considered.among the crown jewels in Puntland infrastructure project same with the 3 G road between galdogob, gaalkacyo, garacad and the garacad port.

The other significant infrastructure projects is Bosaso terminal upgrade, bosaso airport hotel, bosaso renewable solar farm expansion. Big private investment is green city in bosaso, anal estate in garowe, wacan village in galkacyo.

Deni also saw his promise thru in garowe water treatmwnt plant as all homes can drink tap water and is same quality as bottled water. Deni wa daldhis but he also has Abdullahi yusuf security conscious political game.

He combined the developmental traits of Farole and the fierce and uncompromisinf abdillahi yusuf PL first security posture and his like farole and abdillahi yusuf hangool on the mogadishu and hargeisa irir thugs.
Sxb the CC project have been stuck in a border town between Sanaag and Bari since 2021, Deni promised the road would move on from its position from Cawsane and he hasn't addressed this today after his re-election, also the JPLG which is essentially important locally is missing from Badhan and Dhahar.

I support Deni development in Bosaso, as it is the biggest city with Jidka Baalade road, Bosaso especially the West of Bosaso saw an increase of development in recent years no denying that

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb the CC project have been stuck in a border town between Sanaag and Bari since 2021, Deni promised the road would move on from its position from Cawsane and he hasn't addressed this today after his re-election, also the JPLG which is essentially important locally is missing from Badhan and Dhahar.

I support Deni development in Bosaso, as it is the biggest city with Jidka Baalade road, Bosaso especially the West of Bosaso saw an increase of development in recent years no denying that

I love the smell of asphalt and bitumen hot mix.

Corrupt politicians in Mogadisho should also get the blame since they’re the ones refusing to release PL funds for the last 8 years.

repo

VIP
I want Sanaag/Haylaan to get the development it deserves

A minister from those regions will help put the needs of the areas

We had ministry of education thanks to that our towns got into the donors EU programs and schools were built
You have to drop the Somali mentality, I can tell you have been brainwashed deeply and thoroughly maybe beyond no return. This idea of A and B ministries is kind of like when you are a kid and want to own a bank because you think you'll be able to print money. That's the way Somalis look at finance ministry, they will be able to fleece money from it. It shows you why Somalia is the most corrupt country because that's normal, no one even bats an eyelid at the thought process.

Compare that to managing a fishing ministry and the thousands of jobs you can create. You can establish fishing zones and licenses, research and conservation, processing facilities, export market. Peep this, Sanaag forgo all ministries in exchange for fisheries with full control. Las Qoray revival, fishing factory and center for the industry with fishing boats forced to dock there for the export facilities. The amount of jobs and wealth that can be created it unbelievable. We are talking about 100s of millions.

Even in Youth and Sports ministry, there are probably tons of programs for funding sports facilities, libraries, youth clubs, playgrounds, vocational training etc. I think Badhan are happy for a reason.

Ceeldaahir - Ceerigaabo Qof iyo foosto

Celebrating 30km in Deni's 8 years of office when Gaas dug a dirt road to Birxamar west of Yubbe

Deni went to Badhan and promises in 2 months the road will reach Hadaaftimo back in May/21

Fast forward 10 months later

Deni is the builder of everything but Sanaag and Haylaan (+ Ras Casayr)
Truly a shame, Ceel-dahir - Ceerigaabo should have been completed years ago.