• It’s smooth

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Honestly, I hate the California rapping style. I’ve never heard this kind of music and put it in a playlist. But good for him. Hope he gets somewhere

I definitely hear the Bay Area influence, specially East Oakland. The brother has a lot of talent, I hope he keeps his flow but goes with a different content :)

Keo

VIP
There needs to be a drake type Somali rapper to come out of the US or Canada. Someone that makes music that women like, not just music for men. Not a gangbanger but some regular guy who has hitters on stand-by but isn’t directly involved in gangs either.

The best Somali rapper apart from K'naan I've seen is this guy:

giphy.gif

@Rasheedosman619 reer Cali this you’re west side folks
Yessir, shoutout to Ozzy, a real daygo warya :salute: I hanged out around him like 3 times. Although last year I hanged out around a lot of his other homies.

I remember last year
We were hanging out like 10 faaraxs deep at Wightman street Park in his hood & then the San Diego police pulled up on us and handcuffed everybody and tried to search us (With No Legal probable cause) they were probably hoping to find guns and drugs (they found weed but weed is legal here in California lol)

Shoutout to the locs♿

Yessir, shoutout to Ozzy, a real daygo warya :salute: I hanged out around him like 3 times. Although last year I hanged out around a lot of his other homies.

I remember last year
We were hanging out like 10 faaraxs deep at Wightman street Park in his hood & then the San Diego police pulled up on us and handcuffed everybody and tried to search us (With No Legal probable cause) they were probably hoping to find guns and drugs (they found weed but weed is legal here in California lol)

Shoutout to the locs♿
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madows are too welcoming of others. They should have mocked these people from day one and told them stop trying to be us. Should have safeguarded their music

Trending

Latest posts