Have you been hit on by the same sex?

• yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters

VixR

Veritas
Yeah, a few times. The most disturbing one was a head line cook. We became good friends, and she made my lunch orders for free for what I thought was out of friendship, especially since she had a really attractive girlfriend whom I met, but it was like those experiences with guys where they’re only doing you favors bc they want to f*ck.

So all those expensive lunch orders were not bc she liked me, but bc she liked liked me and she was building up to making a pass. The reason I say disturbing is bc it was disorienting to experience that from a girl.

Put distance between yourself and that lady, it's better to show you're not intrested now rather than both of you end up getting hurt and maybe it might even effect your job- i.e. she'll take revenge on you by making you work unpaid overtime or prevent promotions or spread rumors about you in your field of work.
That’s good advice walaal. I’ll try to stay away from her as best as I can.
Yeah, a few times. The most disturbing one was a head line cook. We became good friends, and she made my lunch orders for free for what I thought was out of friendship, especially since she had a really attractive girlfriend whom I met, but it was like those experiences with guys where they’re only doing you favors bc they want to f*ck.

So all those expensive lunch orders were not bc she liked me, but bc she liked liked me and she was building up to making a pass. The reason I say disturbing is bc it was disorienting to experience that from a girl.
Thanks for sharing. I can’t believe some of the people here who think I’m joking. It’s like they can’t grasp the fact that women can be just as forward as men are. This stuff really does happen.

That’s good advice walaal. I’ll try to stay away from her as best as I can.

Thanks for sharing. I can’t believe some the people here who think I’m joking. It’s like they can’t grasp the fact that women can be just as forward as men are. This stuff really does happen.

If she makes move what you gonna do? I mean can she improve your prospect in the company. Would you take it if she promise promotion?

If she makes move what you gonna do? I mean can she improve your prospect in the company. Would you take it if she promise promotion?
I don’t think I’d purposefully hoe myself out for any amount of money to anyone :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But if she actually made a move on me, I’d probably just freeze up and not know what to do.

I don’t think I’d purposefully hoe myself out for any amount of money to anyone :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But if she actually made a move on me, I’d probably just freeze up and not know what to do.

And she will take it as you not making any resistence.....omg im worried for you now lol.

Well...yeah. That’s kinda the point. We’re talking about gay/bi people hitting on us if you haven’t noticed. :francis::francis:

I had spanish guy being way too friendly with me at work. It took me 6 months to even know he was gay. It never crossed my mind as he was not feminine. I even used to give him lift to work. Even when he said he is going on vacation with his 40 year old room mate it didnt clock.

Never been hit on by a guy , i look too straight for that.

I did once pretend to hit on one guy that looked gay (as a prank) he got extremely mad!

No offence but u must look like a fag if u got gay niggaz hitting on u...

:kanyeshrug:
I’m a girl o_O
I had spanish guy being way too friendly with me at work. It took me 6 months to even know he was gay. It never crossed my mind as he was not feminine. I even used to give him lift to work. Even when he said he is going on vacation with his 40 year old room mate it didnt clock.
Hahaha sometimes it’s hard to tell wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts