• no

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I wear hijab. I am reer MN.

I swear to Allah this happened to me yesterday. I couldn’t shake it out of my head all of last night.

Nayaa go listen to Quran on YouTube. Get that out of your head. Unless u r a super butch masculine looking woman, then u r screwed. But if u r dallying and dangling while totally being a normal looking feminine xalimo, then I say --get it out of your head! The Devil is on full attack on u

Nayaa go listen to Quran on YouTube. Get that out of your head. Unless u r a super butch masculine looking woman, then u r screwed. But if u r dallying and dangling while totally being a normal looking feminine xalimo, then I say --get it out of your head! The Devil is on full attack on u
Loool. I’m a normal girl, not butch or masculine in the slightest. And I didn’t say she was turning me on :dead:Calm down.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Good luck with your lesbo relationship, just remember screwing your boss is a big no no

World

VIP
Yes I wear hijab. I am reer MN.

I swear to Allah this happened to me yesterday. I couldn’t shake it out of my head all of last night.
You telling me than an cadaan lady was flirting with a hijab wearing girl? Lmao

Is your ass fat or what? Because that makes no sense.

You telling me than an cadaan lady was flirting with a hijab wearing girl? Lmao

Is your ass fat or what? Because that makes no sense.
Not trying to gas myself up, but I looked pretty good yesterday. I was wearing a full face of makeup, a cute outfit and a small simple scarf that I threw over my shoulder.

I’m not making this up wallahi. This really did happen to me yesterday. I think it’s not uncommon for some women to hit on other girls.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its normal for girls to compliment eachothers outfits and stuff, guys don't do stuff like that(maybe shoes), atleast speaking as an American.

Nigga 1: “Bro...u got all the hoes”
Nigga 2: “Nah bro...I'm trying to be like you haha”

Lowkey flirting.

Why are you acting like a dude in this scenario:gucciwhat:

Its normal for girls to compliment eachothers outfits and stuff, guys don't do stuff like that(maybe shoes), atleast speaking as an American.

Why are you acting like a dude in this scenario:gucciwhat:

Horta, why are you assuming my gender? Because you niggas flirt lowkey with y'all besties.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Horta, why are you assuming my gender? Because you niggas flirt lowkey with y'all besties.

jwe77Iy.png

Assume what tho:farmajoyaab:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Put distance between yourself and that lady, it's better to show you're not intrested now rather than both of you end up getting hurt and maybe it might even effect your job- i.e. she'll take revenge on you by making you work unpaid overtime or prevent promotions or spread rumors about you in your field of work.

Trending

Latest posts