Cartman

reformed
If you all have read the drug addiction thread you’d know @sambuusi cared deeply enough to expose the toxicity of the ways we idealize. :fittytousand:

I learned my lessons from that thread and now have decided to better myself and join this movement. :rejoice:

I will no longer be posting like I used to and will find myself a suitable Arab wife to teach my children the right way. :ohdamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this wasn't what i had in mind when i said the right way...
sigh
giphy.gif

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
If you all have read the drug addiction thread you’d know @sambuusi cared deeply enough to expose the toxicity of the ways we idealize. :fittytousand:

I learned my lessons from that thread and now have decided to better myself and join this movement. :rejoice:

I will no longer be posting like I used to and will find myself a suitable Arab wife to teach my children the right way. :ohdamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mashallah Akhi, welcome to the movement :salute:

Cyrus

Stop putting Arab women on a pedestal. Those dirty es are all over me at my local dollar tree. LMao, they are the loosest women on this earth, and honestly a walk in the park for any geeljire.
You are a fake Akh-Right and aren't accepted in our movement.

Stop putting Arab women on a pedestal. Those dirty es are all over me at my local dollar tree. LMao, they are the loosest women on this earth, and honestly a walk in the park for any geeljire.
i'm not putting them on a pedestal at all

Cyrus

Lmao, when you said they don't even know he existed, you assumed they don't think about Blk gus 24/7. I assure you they are lol. They know we existed. In fact, we are all they think about when they see us.
I'm assuming you are talking about Somalian Arab girls ukhti?

Thank you for the compliment walaal :rejoice:

I apologize for you being compared to me @Cyrus :silanyolaugh:

SomaliSpotters hate Arabs..... SomaliSpotters identify as proud Arabs now........

I feel like an old person....... I can't keep up with the world......

I hope I end up retreating to a cave and studying the Quran..... what good is it to try to keep up with the constant flow of change?

This is the right way to go akh, we’ve been rebelling against our roots to long. Instead of ciyaalsuuqnimo we shall embrace Arabnimo.
:sass1:

Trending

Latest posts