Sam of somalia the chad shows how easy it is to get married... by just talking somali

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
i am as white as they come :russ: take that dusty Madow of your pfp monkey :ohhhdamn:

Somalis are more SSA than we are West-Eurasian. The actual exact Eurasian:SSA scores are 40:60 or 38:62. MENA:SSA is 45:55 as our MENA ancestors had SSA roots themselves. We're more "Black" than we are "Brown". And the MENAs we are descended from are literally the most distant ones from white people. Egyptians and Arabians. And the Egyptians we descend from would have been ones even more "North-African" and less Iran-Chalcolithic admixed than the current ones who even have very minor steppe admixture our ancestors would have lacked.

Even the most Eurasian groups in the Horn like Tigres are below 55% Eurasian. Most Cushitic and Ethiosemitic ethnic groups are in the 40-50% range.

Somalis are more SSA than we are West-Eurasian. The actual exact Eurasian:SSA scores are 40:60 or 38:62. MENA:SSA is 45:55 as our MENA ancestors had SSA roots themselves. We're more "Black" than we are "Brown". And the MENAs we are descended from are literally the most distant ones from white people. Egyptians and Arabians. And the Egyptians we descend from would have been ones even more "North-African" and less Iran-Chalcolithic admixed than the current ones who even have very minor steppe admixture our ancestors would have lacked.
we have curly hair though :russ:ur statistics are qashin, be proud of your whiteness warya

K-M-O

Somali.
we have curly hair though :russ:ur statistics are qashin, be proud of your whiteness warya

@Shimbiris

is a coon who would back stab his caucasian brothers over the Neeegoos.

surly he works with the BLM and this creature:

2B2AF21F-B5BB-4DEE-8B20-786189C83573.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Rofl at the downvote. The truth hurts, huh? 55-60% of your ancestry if you're actually Somali comes from people who basically would have looked like this:

NE8VDAi.jpg

JK2Rh5C.jpg

cyDq3Cm.jpg
88F47Ks.jpg

ONfqsJ3.jpg
ceiDAwV.jpg
QNC3bRC.jpg
Ms2riIR.jpg

And your "white" ancestors would have looked most similar to people any American redneck would call sand niggas:

hwZO50b.jpg

1gHi1JV.jpg
WI8FZ9p.jpg
TEeXLwM.jpg

qamhdkd.jpg

yLXtgMA.png

jzbM3Kj.jpg

Rofl at the downvote. The truth hurts, huh? Over 55-60% of your ancestry if you're actually Somali comes from people who basically would have looked like this:

NE8VDAi.jpg

JK2Rh5C.jpg

cyDq3Cm.jpg
88F47Ks.jpg

ONfqsJ3.jpg
ceiDAwV.jpg
QNC3bRC.jpg
Ms2riIR.jpg

And your "white" ancestors would have looked most similar to people any American redneck would call a sand nigga:

hwZO50b.jpg

1gHi1JV.jpg
WI8FZ9p.jpg
TEeXLwM.jpg

qamhdkd.jpg

yLXtgMA.png

jzbM3Kj.jpg
i am convinced you are undercover bantu :mjlol:ok BLM tyrone lover:susp:

K-M-O

Somali.

Me and @Shimbiris goes along way.

My first interaction on this forum was him.

We we’re discussing about “Asian self hate”

Ironically now he became a self hater.

it’s sad how legends falls.

I don’t think I even know him anymore.

@Shimbiris

2015-2022

1653222247271.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Nah, I've literally spent entire threads arguing against Bantus being native to Koonfur (which is true, they're not native to it) :

I even spent pages and am still working on several new and detailed posts over at the Somali Dhow thread debunking a Bantu guy who tried to lie about Somalis and pretend we were not historically a seafaring people and that only Bajunis had seaworthy ships (rofl). I am a through and through purebred Geeljire of the reer Dishiishe from Boosaaso with an MJ hooyo.

I'm just not a coon for cadaans or think they're anything special or care for the idea of being related to them. The only people I feel any kinship toward are the ethnic minorities in Somalia (as they're Somali admixed and culturally influenced), other Horners, Sudanis (north and south), Yemenis, Khaleejis, Southeast African groups with Horner influences and cultural connections like the Tutsi and the Maasai, and Masris. Anybody else is pushing it.

Even the most Eurasian groups in the Horn like Tigres are below 55% Eurasian. Most Cushitic and Ethiosemitic ethnic groups are in the 40-50% range.
How would our Eurasian ancestors have looked. Were the Egyptians the same as the ancient ones.

Nah, I've literally spent entire threads arguing against Bantus being native to Koonfur (which is true, they're not native to it) :

I even spent pages and am still working on several new and detailed posts over at the Somali Dhow thread debunking a Bantu guy who tried to lie about Somalis and pretend we were not historically a seafaring people and that only Bajunis had seaworthy ships (rofl). I am a through and through purebred Geeljire of the reer Dishiishe from Boosaaso with an MJ hooyo.

I'm just not a coon for cadaans or think they're anything special or care for the idea of being related to them. The only people I feel any kinship toward are the ethnic minorities in Somalia (as they're Somali admixed and culturally influenced), other Horners, Sudanis (north and south), Yemenis, Khaleejis, SE African groups with Horner influences and cultural connections like the Tutsi and the Maasai and Masris. Anybody else is pushing it.
You're literally the least coon or biased poster here. You're straight smart and intelligent and simply here for the facts!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How would our Eurasian ancestors have looked. Were the Egyptians the same as the ancient ones.
We have no pure modern proxy but they would have been very genetically close to modern Arabians and Egyptians. Would have been some marked differences but it wouldn't be too off to use groups like Copts, Sacidis and Saudis from regions like Asir as proxies. We have 5-10% admixture from either Iron-Age Yemenis or Middle Bronze-Age Egyptians who would have been near identical to these groups while the rest of our MENA ancestry would have also been very similar to them but minus the Iran-Chalcolithic that I suspect brought the more hook-nosed, big-eyed features so our earliest MENA ancestors probably would have had a more gracile, straight-nosed, small-set eyes look like Sacidis, some Copts and Berbers but overall similar to modern Egyptians and Arabians with likely comparable complexions and hair textures.

We have no pure modern proxy but they would have been very genetically close to modern Arabians and Egyptians. Would have been some marked differences but it wouldn't be too off to use groups like Copts, Sacidis and Saudis from regions like Asir as proxies. We have 5-10% admixture from either Iron-Age Yemenis or Middle Bronze-Age Egyptians who would have been near identical to these groups while the rest of our MENA ancestry would have also been very similar to them but minus the Iran-Chalcolithic that I suspect brought the more hook-nosed, big-eyed features so our earliest MENA ancestors probably would have had a more gracile, straight-nosed, small-set eyes look like Sacidis, some Copts and Berbers but overall similar to modern Egyptians and Arabians with likely comparable complexions and hair textures.
So Ancient Egyptians looked like Arabs but without the hook noses?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So Ancient Egyptians looked like Arabs but without the hook noses?

Probably, and with some Nubian (Cushitic) admixed people here and there in Upper Egypt, especially where it borders Lower Nubia like Luxor and Aswan. Somalis actually seem to have strongly preserved the facial features of our MENA ancestors through some quirk of selection or just dominant genes on their part:

y0.png

(Naqada Bronze-Age = Upper Egyptian Bronze-Age)

So I'd picture people with the same average facial features as Somalis with probably thinner lips, straighter and wavier hair and probably the same sort of complexions as Khaleejis.

Probably, and with some Nubian (Cushitic) admixed people here and there in Upper Egypt, especially where it borders Lower Nubia like Luxor and Aswan. Somalis actually seem to have strongly preserved the facial features of our MENA ancestors through some quirk of selection or just dominant genes on their part:

y0.png

(Naqada Bronze-Age = Upper Egyptian Bronze-Age)

So I'd picture people with the same average facial features as Somalis with probably thinner lips, straighter and wavier hair and probably the same sort of complexions as Khaleejis.
I'm bombarding you with questions lol, sorry about that. So, did the ancient Egyptians same/similar backgrounds as our Nutfian ancestors? Or did the ancient Egyptians have iranic influence ect.

Also, when did Cushitic people come into existence, well before the ancient Egyptians or were they still forming during the earlier Ancient Kingdoms?

Trending