Safiya, are you mentally ill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol whatever future (or maybe already) rapist

Kill yourself you filthy !

You don't know anything about Somali men and great job for insulting your father, grandfathers, brothers, uncles, male cousins, nephews, and millions of great Somali men around the world who are doing great and positive things for their people and nation. Shame on you, you dumb !

@xalimathe6 Karbash this !

You don't know anything about Somali men and great job for insulting your father, grandfathers, brothers, uncles, male cousins, nephews, and millions of great Somali men around the world who are doing great things. Shame on you, you dumb !

Aww we have a rapist here who is afraid I might create an uproar and the community won’t cover for him anymore! U are a waste of breath and son of a now what

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Aww we have a rapist here who is afraid I might create an uproar and the community won’t cover for him anymore! U are a waste of breath and son of a now what

Women can be rapist and pedophiles too, not just men you filthy Misandrist !

I advocate death sentence for rapist, pedophiles and murders so don't be conused with me you stupid !

You don't know anything about Somali men and great job for insulting your father, grandfathers, brothers, uncles, male cousins, nephews, and millions of great Somali men around the world who are doing great and positive things for their people and nation. Shame on you, you dumb !

Women can be rapist and pedophiles too, not just men you filthy Misandrist !

I advocate death sentence for rapist, pedophiles and murders so don't be conused with me you stupid !
Calm down saxib.This is not how the deen teaches us to talk to people let alone a women.

What are you saying omg I thought you were a smart guy. This is bullying leave her alone. Nin rag sidaas uma hadla isku xishoo yaakhay.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What are you saying omg I thought you were a smart guy. This is bullying leave her alone. Nin rag sidaas uma hadla isku xishoo yaakhay.

Sorry sister, I just get mad when there are extreme self haters saying all kinds of horrible shit about their men just makes me sick and infuriated wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending