Safiya, are you mentally ill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to twitter and you’ll find that 99 % of somali girls are identical to @Safiya and insult their men for ajnabi rts. We didn’t start this.

:draketf:
So because you found some self hating Xalimos insulting Faraxs, you're going to do the same retarded thing and insult Xalimos? Two wrongs don't make a right. You're just as bad as her.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Go to twitter and you’ll find that 99 % of somali girls are identical to @Safiya and insult their men for ajnabi rts. We didn’t start this.

:draketf:
99% of the rts and likes are from Somali women clearly there is something wrong with UK Somalis:idontlike:

World

VIP
So because you found some self hating Xalimos insulting Faraxs, you're going to do the same retarded thing and insult Xalimos? Two wrongs don't make a right. You're just as bad as her.
It isn’t some

It’s the majority.

Most Somali women are like Safiya, she isnt in the minority.

Direct your attack’s on them, not us somali guys.

SumMo

very lowkey
It isn’t some

It’s the majority.

Haye, and where are you getting these istubid statistics from?
4C633E87-CF3D-4B30-8C51-8E7B9005BF34.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn’t some

It’s the majority.

Their mind and morals have been polluted by toxic western ideology they think they are like cadaan and AA's but in reality they are viewed as black terrorists.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Well if @Safiya didn't hate Somali men passionately before imagine when she sees this thread :francis:
She is very passionate about hating men, she wakes up every morning to hate Somali men, she spends her whole day hating Somali men. Ever since she signed up in 2015 she made very vile comments. May Allah protect us from her cuqdad ridden siil.

:gucciwhat:

She is very passionate about hating men, she wakes up every morning to hate Somali men, she spends her whole day hating Somali men. Ever since she signed up in 2015 she made very vile comments.

:gucciwhat:

Ok that's not productive, I agree. But if we are Somali we are not some messiah race without problems or embarrassments. We have peodophiles, psychopaths, perverts, abusers and every disgusting thing people like to credit to 'gaalo's'. To act otherwise is to fool ourselves. We are a fucked up race of people and if @Safiya feels some type of way then she is perfectly entitled to air her greviances anonymously. This thread is bullying :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ok that's not productive, I agree. But if we are Somali we are not some messiah race without problems or embarrassments. We have peodophiles, psychopaths, perverts, abusers and every disgusting thing people like to credit to 'gaalo's'. To act otherwise is to fool ourselves. We are a fucked up race of people and if @Safiya feels some type of way then she is perfectly entitled to air her greviances anonymously. This thread is bullying :manny:

Shut up. Every community has problem but these "peodophiles, psychopaths, perverts and rapist" but they are a very rare in our community compare to most gaalos and let's be honest here Safiye has problems and she insulted all Somali men. Do you realize there are millions of great Somali men out there and you're here defending this ? Shame on you!

Just imagine a Somali man dying right now just to get rid of proxy-UAE Al-shabaab but she still insults noble Somali men. This is why I won't let her self hate slide.

World

VIP
Shut up. Every community has problem but these "peodophiles, psychopaths, perverts and rapist" but they are a very rare in our community compare to most gaalos and let's be honest here Safiye has problems and she insulted all Somali men. Do you realize there are millions of great Somali men out there and you're here defending this ? Shame on you!
Why you surprised sxb, these are your average somali girls in the west. They believe all somali guys are “pedophiles, psychopaths, prevents and rapists”, but that every other ethnicity in the world is perfect. We were cursed with these SJW, BLM loving, insecure self haters.

If someone says the sky is orange..knowing that it's not, would you argue about it with someone?o_O

If you don't believe what she is saying to be true..why do you get so worked up to the point you call her a and come at her like vultures?..I think it's your own insecurites talking:sass2:

Just imagine a Somali man dying right now just to get rid of proxy-UAE Al-shabaab but she still insults noble Somali men. This is why I won't let her self hate slide.

Ok continue to live in your idealistic little world where Somalis are immune from the human condition. I happen to believe in somalinimo and think the best of my people however you are deluding yourself if you think the this happens rarely in the Somali community.

Ok continue to live in your idealistic little world where Somalis are immune from the human condition. I happen to believe in somalinimo and think the best of my people however you are deluding yourself if you think the this happens rarely in the Somali community.

Somalinimo never existed. Let’s not lie to ourselves.

You have never felt for or helped a person, say an old habaryar or adeer if you saw them struggling ?

If somalinimo truly existed then we wouldn’t be in the state we currently are in.

Broken communities in the west, our home land being exposed, faaraxs and halimos constantly hating on each other in front of ajnabis etc.

The list can go on, honestly being too trusting of each other and assuming the best of fellow Somalis has led to our downfall.

Qabiilnimo exists tho :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending