Safety precautions you take

I am residing in Malaysia/Singapore, but for this, I do it when I am in the UK or any western country and I am driving with my female relatives, wife, sister, mother. I remove the plate when arriving and before leaving a residential area, and if in city, I remove it once I am done with the trip. In Malaysia, I am by myself, so thus I would not do it.
If I am heading to Bosaso Summer 2020?
Is it safe to head there or will I get bombed several times.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What do you mean by not being a opposition and have you been to Bosaso?
Is the land fertile there?
I have technically been to most cities in Somalia. Just keep your ideas about PL to yourself. I know a guy and for now, he is hanging out in a prison in Bosaso, and the only thing he said was "Is Puntland a Arabian Country"

What do you mean by Fertaile, It is very hot, like very hot.

I have technically been to most cities in Somalia. Just keep your ideas about PL to yourself. I know a guy and for now, he is hanging out in a prison in Bosaso, and the only thing he said was "Is Puntland a Arabian Country"

What do you mean by Fertaile, It is very hot, like very hot.
Can I move freely or is there danger of Al-Shaabab being in badiiya and by fertile I mean like can you farm?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Can I move freely or is there danger of Al-Shaabab being in badiiya and by fertile I mean like can you farm?
Dw about anything, it is really safe. It is like Kismayo, rare for something to happen, but do not forget that it is somalia. ISIS in Somalia is in the Badiiya, but not AS. Not really, depending on where and what part of Bossaso you want to farm, for me I saw little places that can.

Dw about anything, it is really safe. It is like Kismayo, rare for something to happen, but do not forget that it is somalia. ISIS in Somalia is in the Badiiya, but not AS. Not really, depending on where and what part of Bossaso you want to farm, for me I saw little places that can.
Thanks for the help, how much does a camel cost in USD?

Trending

Latest posts