Sade Daarod "demanding Banadir Gov. for Cabdicaziiz distric"

MJ use to own half of Xamar, my dad who was born in Xamar told me this, and they did that in a few decades since the 50s, obviously that is not the case today, but you guys are confusing Xamar of old with the overgrown slums today.

forget Kaaran, Hodan did not even exist during the time I am talking about.

Just remember practically 95% of Daroods in Diaspora are Rer Xamar originally
"My dad told me this".
:russ::russ:
Your dad is a fuckin liar, beenlowga should be ashamed of himelf. Lying to his kids like that.
:mjkkk::meleshame:

Unfortunately for you your people are too soft. Daarood want their land exclusively and they want to share yours with you at the same time.
Waa dad waalan. Im sure if it were not for Mudulood presence in Xamar. Muqdisho wouldve been a Darood city by now. You turned Kismayo into a Darood town by doing exactly this "ku qabso ku qadimeysidee".

There's a subtle OG migration from Ogadeniya and NFD to Kismayo and Xamar currently taking place. We keep it quiet but it's happening under your noses. Just this morning I was speaking to a cousin of mine who recently moved to Xamar. I have 4 immediate cousins there currently forget the wider family. 2 in business, one in NGO world, and one in the army as a commander. Soon we will say unuka idin la leh :pachah1:
My extended family has more leverage(economic&political) and ppl in Xamar than the whole Darod community.

We welcome the engineers and entrepeneurs. Wannabe politicians should go to their tuulo.
:camby:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We have 10+ million boowe, be careful what you wish for lol

But in all seriousness, OG only go there for business or work. We have no business claiming political representation there.
Lets be real you are saying that now but who knows what will happen in the future, in the past the governor of Benadir was OG during a time Xamar actually ruled all corners of Somalia.

Lets be real you are saying that now but who knows what will happen in the future, in the past the governor of Benadir was OG during a time Xamar actually ruled all corners of Somalia.
Unlike mx, og actually focus on their own lands in somalia (JL). They arent that fixated on xamar like they homeless. However the mx still are allegic to devrelop their ancestral land. (or whats left of it) :russ:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Unlike mx, og actually focus on their own lands in somalia (JL). They arent that fixated on xamar like they homeless. However the mx still are allegic to devrelop their ancestral land. (or whats left of it) :russ:
Outside of Xamar Abgaal are truly homeless as they are occupied by Alshabab, and what is worse is their poor underdeveloped villages fall severely behind other clans towns.

Trending