Sad documentary about the risk of cousin mariages

yes u're right it's all a lie. Let's all marry our first cousins.
You guys can go ahead and f*ck up the genetics and lives of your future children and descendants. However I'm not gonna marry anyone from the same clan as me at all. Not saying my clan but if I was isaaq I'd marry non isaaqs. If I was darood I'd marry non daroods. Etc

The second best option would be a different subclan. So if I was biyomal I'd marry an Issa. At the end of the day no way would I marry a from the same sub clan.

Germans used to have tribe and japan but it all ended and they became one people. Somalis are just a couple thousand years behind :chrisfreshhah:
Qabil became useless when our population grew. Just say your subclan has a million people, why would you care about those million people more than the friend you grew up with? You're never going to meet 1% of them. And you'll never know if they're even lying. Back in the day it made sense when you had a hundred people in your sub clan. You know everyone and that all the people you'll know. You would be very unlikely to grow up with someone of a neighbouring clan and you'd only interact to fight.

Get off my nuts qumayo motherf*cker before I go ape sh1t on your madre
Oh no a random person online who I'll never meet and knows nothing about me is going spam clique insults

I'm shaking in my boots. Oooo shiver me timbers. I'm going to actually care about anything you say :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You guys can go ahead and f*ck up the genetics and lives of your future children and descendants. However I'm not gonna marry anyone from the same clan as me at all. Not saying my clan but if I was isaaq I'd marry non isaaqs. If I was darood I'd marry non daroods. Etc

The second best option would be a different subclan. So if I was biyomal I'd marry an Issa. At the end of the day no way would I marry a from the same sub clan.
Nigga I was being sarcastic. Chill out lol.

Trending