Sad documentary about the risk of cousin mariages

Muji

VIP

Please don’t post any ableist rhetoric. This is about the dangers of reproducing with your cousin something that is common within some clans of the Somali community.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Know many people that didn't marry their cousin and have handicapped children. It's all in the hands of Allah SWT.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Please don’t post any ableist rhetoric. This is about the dangers of reproducing with your cousin something that is common within some clans of the Somali community.

My family is guilt of it. My wabeeneya ayeeyo started the trend. We love it. It works fine.

My family is guilt of it. My wabeeneya ayeeyo started the trend. We love it. It works fine.

Time for you to get spanked.

tenor.gif

I wouldnt marry my cousin..but i dont buy this. Man has married their cousin across the world throughtout history. Recently it stopped in the west though. But this is bullsh1t

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Nothing wrong with it, but if you notice she looks a little buggy then child will come out incomplete.

Muji

VIP
Let’s just say there are a few products of inter-cousin mariages here and we can tell by the unreasonable behaviour

Let’s just say there are a few products of inter-cousin mariages here and we can tell by the unreasonable behaviour
Nothing wrong with some action between cousins. Its best when its in the family and afterwards go to eedos house and chill. Seriously though i helped out my first cousin in somalia who is 22 to come to europe spendind a fortune. My uncle said when she arrives i want you to marry her. I said hell no thats my lil sister.

Germans used to have tribe and japan but it all ended and they became one people. Somalis are just a couple thousand years behind :chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
The biggest weirdos on this forum are from cousin mariages you can tell from their own admission and if they don’t admit it they do it subconsciously in their protests in this thread

the reason for first cousin marriages is to avoid paying out mehr. pakis are cheapskates.

which east african community practices this type of marriage?