Sad Breaking News-many wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today on Eid-ul Adha a calamity occured in Af-Urur where many Puntland soldiers were wounded and killed.

The closest hospital in Carmo city received many casualties.

News say that two twin explosions occurred where soldiers where in line of receiving Khat a stimulant as a enjoyment for Eid. The explosives were hidden in the carriages the Khat was on and soldiers were getting it from.

After the first explosion the not wounded soldiers hurried to help the survivors but they were then selves caught up in a second explosion.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
May they rest in perfect peace

IMG_0712.JPG

This is a new low for Puntland. Our soldiers were not an easy target for Al Shabab in Galgala. Recently parliament brought down the government because of the Security Ministry and Interior Ministry, we should not stay silent.

Oscar it is not really their fault they were there to defend the lives of the people but I understand what you mean. Al-Shabab have infiltrated the troops who are stationed in Galgala. It is their second coup.

I am very upset and speechless.

AUN
incompetent gaas as usual destroying our reputation. Our soldiers should get khat rations delivered to them.Maybe if he flew less they could afford it.
:farmajoyaab:

Mokillem absolutely the blame needs to be found however on calamities of this scale calls for a closing of ranks. Let us bury them as their blood has not dried yet.

Mokillem absolutely the blame needs to be found however on calamities of this scale calls for a closing of ranks. Let us bury them as their blood has not dried yet.
I'm well aware of the nuances and I quiet frankly stopped giving a f*ck. My fathers uncles died fighting alshabab , which were attacking a Puntland military base recently.Most likely these are my kin again.

Sick and tired of no accountability, corruption and treachery prevalent in this regime.

Mokillem I feel you many of the recent killed were of your family we are all kin. I know where the blame lies it is neptoism, corruption, carelessness and total incompetence at the helm of the leadership. Their joke committee for the recent slaughter can not be even taken seriously. There is no accountinility only lip service,

Status
Not open for further replies.