Saciid Deni trip to Ethiopia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
fake sources bro. But Welldone boy if you went to all that trouble to look for this and post it Kkkkkk

warya I am teasing you m. Take it easy. Insha Allah we will teach you how to expand your horizons out of cabudwaq and spread your wings across east Africa like Ogaden

kkkkk
You are occupied for centuries, and have no right to speak to free men heres your Suldan kissing Habashi ass

6BC727A3-B7A6-493C-8A64-D2382F033B92.jpeg

:pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Anyways back to the topic seems like Deni has returned and is ready to show HSM the new phase also remember HSM has visited Hawiyo cities of Dhusomareb and Baidoa and Jowhar but no Kismayo or Garowe

Ogadens need to learn not to do the dirty work of the Hutus. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with supporting the government because your adeer is a PM. But they have to learn to be anti President and pro PM at the same time. When MJs were PM, walahi we never stood up for the president, heck extremists like me use to insult the president and defend the PM. Nobody said this would be easy :pachah1:

Deni and co couldve patiently waited for the next term to get named PM .
We need to bring a friendly open minded majerteeni to lead the eldest state of Somalia like this fella

You are occupied for centuries, and have no right to speak to free men heres your Suldan kissing Habashi ass

View attachment 229593

man oh man. Do you live in a parallel universe Marehan boy?

kkkk since you live in DDS region your occupied and OG is your regional president to add insult to injury

aqliga kaa wasan kkk because Marehan live there but are not occupied ?

At least Ogaden fights back and controls his own region and educates his children using Somali language out of 87 ethnic groups

whilst Marehan are forcefully assimilated by oromo in Babile :drakelaugh: :pachah1:

Last edited:
Ogadens need to learn not to do the dirty work of the Hutus. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with supporting the government because your adeer is a PM. But they have to learn to be anti President and pro PM at the same time. When MJs were PM, walahi we never stood up for the president, heck extremists like me use to insult the president and defend the PM. Nobody said this would be easy :pachah1:

don’t worry abdalla. We will learn that art in due course. Give us six months and let the honey moon end. Somali tribal nature will kick in eventually when Hassan tries to remove madoobe we will scream the Kab iyo lax card.

but for now let me rub it in ilko yar face for how badly ahmed madoobe outmanoeuvred farmajo and Mx in every way imaginable.

they gave us nothing but booto and faan for five years. Just enjoying rubbing it in after they claimed farmajo was playing 5D chess under the sea and will remove madoobe and install his own dog and ceelwaq Mp and he will be returned to power like the second coming of Jesus because he is the most wadani politician ever kkkkk

TekNiKo

VIP
Yeah I was expecting that but seems like they are happy to be HAG lapdog.

Thats why you are not pm today, as the maah maah goes "ninkii soo joog laga waayo soo jiifaa laga helaa".

jokes aside it seems PL will always be mucaarad we learnt that during HSM first term, OG are in great position to cement themselves as the only viable Darod candidate for pm position. I smell another plunder from PL that will haunt them for decades to come.
dunk fail GIF

Yeah I was expecting that but seems like they are happy to be HAG lapdog.

HAG are more nasab then you. At least Hassan sheikh in his second half of his first term made peace with puntland and went to Jigjiga to finally accept Jubbaland creation

farmajo has done more harm to daroods. Even going as far as refusing puntland kids their national examinations and never mind his dirty evil isku Dir politics.

HAG is the devil we know. Marehan should be worried about 1m1v. Insha Allah that will seal your irrelevance when 4.5 ends.

Anyways HAG was tired of your langab endless BS so they reminded you were a lap dog created to destroy Darood but you turned on the hand that fed you and they showed you were not needed anymore Hunter bunter

shark tank sharknado 4 GIF by SYFY

TekNiKo

VIP
HAG are more nasab then you. At least Hassan sheikh in his second half of his first term made peace with puntland and went to Jigjiga to finally accept Jubbaland creation

farmajo has done more harm to daroods. Even going as far as refusing puntland kids their national examinations and never mind his dirty evil isku Dir politics.

HAG is the devil we know. Marehan should be worried about 1m1v. Insha Allah that will seal your irrelevance when 4.5 ends.

Anyways HAG was tired of your langab endless BS so they reminded you were a lap dog created to destroy Darood but you turned on the hand that fed you and they showed you were not needed anymore Hunter bunter

shark tank sharknado 4 GIF by SYFY
Alhamdillilah we were not HAG lapdogs like you and actually ran the joint you are simply pm and can be easily disposed in 7 minutes like Kheyre. Xassan Ooyaaye is your master

D656B4A2-BE53-4201-B015-BFAB85D539CC.jpeg

Marehan wasted 5 years of futile useless wars with Ogaden. It only divided Marehan where now they are shooting at each other in west gedo in undercover civil war.

fighting Ogaden. The biggest and most strategically placed Somali clan in east Africa was absolutely futile. And achieved zero benefits.

if Deni or Ahmed Madoobe had the presidency for 5 years. They would have finished the constitution and achieved strategic pro federalism goals which would have moved Somalia forward.

Marehan spent 5 years chasing their own tail and fighting every Lasndeer clan

Cabdullahi Yusuf Aun achieved more in 2 years than siad barre and farmajo combined in 26 years.

the landeer is a statesman. The langab seeks revenge and destroys the posterity of future generations. The landeer cares about future generations

no one can point to anything tangible farmajo did to move Somalia forward.

Alhamdillilah we were not HAG lapdogs like you and actually ran the joint you are simply pm and can be easily disposed in 7 minutes like Kheyre. Xassan Ooyaaye is your master

View attachment 229598

You were HAG and Hassan sheikh lapdogs twice. He made Marehan PM twice and their job was to be used as dogs to wage war on daroods and Ogaden and Jubbaland and Puntland.

if Hamza ever attacks federalism and puntland or Jubbaland. You can call us lapdogs. But I doubt that. Hamza and Ogaden are very pro federalism

don’t forgot Ogaden and Absame created the first Somali federal state. DDS in 1991 and not bad where only 9 ethnic groups had states out of 87 ethnic groups

kulaha lap dogs. Marehan bended over backwards for HAG to destroy Jubbaland and Darood

look in the Mirror warya

View attachment 229598

These pictures show HSM is a great empathetic human being who stayed in his country the good times and bad .
You creating a team of mucarad against HSM is nonsense idea and the little rebellion will get crushed quickly .

These pictures show HSM is a great empathetic human being who stayed in his country the good times and bad .
You creating a team of mucarad against HSM is nonsense idea and the little rebellion will get crushed quickly .
They are an online mucaarad group eebow, they can never bring HSM the heat we brought to Farmaajo. FGS is our hostage lol.
Help Me Reaction GIF by Travis

TekNiKo

VIP
It shows weakness and docile to our enemies. Farmajo would never

It hasn’t even been 100 days and cabinet hasn’t been chosen and Buntland admin are already leaning towards being opposition. The cancerous desert state needs to be handled they’ve opposed every government since abdiqasim minus AY. As the fed government gets stronger we can see the reality of it being brought to heel. As a staunch of mucaarad of former pres farmajo I never disagreed with him in this regard every state should bow to central power, kudos to him

View attachment 229598
Yes you are sade samaale are coming back to their adoptive father. FGS won’t leave gedo, Madoobe will be switched by a pro FGS Ogaden man. Rooble humbled y’all in gedo and picked your MPs in 1 hour
How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

Trending

Latest posts