Saciid Deni trip to Ethiopia

Only in Somalia can a regional "president" aka governor travel to a foreign country and discuss affairs of his country. Deni should be meeting with HSM or PM Hamza instead of doing this. Shameful.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Only in Somalia can a regional "president" aka governor travel to a foreign country and discuss affairs of his country. Deni should be meeting with HSM or PM Hamza instead of doing this. Shameful.
Shut ur ugly ass 💪🏾 Dani is the semi autonomous president of puntland
4D029A10-CC18-4473-9B8B-BB2013136768.jpeg
1CCF2167-BD3F-4F19-AB35-267B0CD36CB5.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yup, back to the days of annual pilgrammages too Ethiopia. They will start meddling now since HSM screwed up the relations.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Trips like this are treasonous for sure.

Deni was running to be President of Somalia only two months ago. Very disappointing to see he couldn’t even last before Hamza Barre picked a cabinet.

It’s long past time FGS just ignored PL as long as they’re just opposition. GM/HS/Banadir/KG/JL must be the governments focus with security and roadmap to elections at the top of the agenda

Shut ur ugly ass 💪🏾 Dani is the semi autonomous president of puntland View attachment 229497View attachment 229499
Listen my Jebarti supremacist sxb, first of all I like Deni. We all know his political ambitions are in Xamar but for him to get a foot in the door he has to work within Somalia and not with foreigners who will use this opportunity for their countries benefit. What he did was stupid even if nothing substantial came out of it, it gives off a bad image.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Wariya the only dabadhilif is y’all. Shameful to be plotting with Ethiopia with Somalia’s downfall.

Everyone can see what this is, qaran dumis.
Nigga f*ck the hutu qarinimo😂 my qaran is puntland we tople xarmaajo now we coming for gurgurte ibnu uhuru dabadhilif
F6AF787F-268F-494A-94F6-03D8B322C992.jpeg
228E14AB-567F-4445-8CA7-47AB75D0B9BE.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Listen my Jebarti supremacist sxb, first of all I like Deni. We all know his political ambitions are in Xamar but for him to get a foot in the door he has to work within Somalia and not with foreigner who will use this opportunity for their countries benefit. What he did was stupid even if nothing substantial came out of it, it gives off a bad image.
Naya whats ur qabil before I reply to u

Trips like this are treasonous for sure.

Deni was running to be President of Somalia only two months ago. Very disappointing to see he couldn’t even last before Hamza Barre picked a cabinet.

It’s long past time FGS just ignored PL as long as they’re just opposition. GM/HS/Banadir/KG/JL must be the governments focus with security and roadmap to elections at the top of the agenda
This is the problem with Federalism, the FGS needs to integrate regional forces and move them outside each region. I think Mr. Cheese was trying to do that but it's a very difficult thing to achieve due to al-shaytan and foreigner funded regional leaders.