Sacdiya&Socdaal - Muuse Suudi Yalaxow

Muuse Suudi has got so much blood on his hands. It is really shameful and depressing that this old warlord is a senator.

Jungle

VIP
I'm not claiming that bloodsucker. Another warlord in jahanam.
:gucciwhat: Never have i ever heard someone whos murusade speak down on him and without him there would be none of you in xamar. I doubt you're them and everyone is going jahanama according to you. Dembi aruurso eboow. Aun qanyare

:gucciwhat: Never have i ever heard someone whos murusade speak down on him and without him there would be none of you in xamar. I doubt you're them and everyone is going jahanama according to you. Dembi aruurso eboow. Aun qanyare
We were there before him and after him by the grace of Allah. I said only the warlords are going to jahanam. I don't care what qabil they are from, they can all rot in hell.

Jungle

VIP
We were there before him and after him by the grace of Allah. I said only the warlords are going to jahanam. I don't care what qabil they are from, they can all rot in hell.
Sad state of affairs when you talk about the man whos strategic thinking and funds kept you in xamar after you were chased away within 24 hours from the place you claim you were living in before and after him.

Give credit where credits due. I dont care about qanyare who was a serial flip flop imo but you should be thankful.

Sad state of affairs when you talk about the man whos strategic thinking and funds kept you in xamar after you were chased away within 24 hours from the place you claim you were living in before and after him.

Give credit where credits due. I dont care about qanyare who was a serial flip flop imo but you should be thankful.
I'm talking about me. My father got out, neither he nor my adeers faught. My family was living in Xamar before Qanyare was born and are still living there now, all thanks to the grace of Allah.

Jungle

VIP
I'm talking about me. My father got out, neither he nor my adeers faught. My family was living in Xamar before Qanyare was born and are still living there now, all thanks to the grace of Allah.
Im just gonna assume that your midgaan from now on.

I only say that about dead warlords. I don't care what qabil they are from. I hate them all for the misery they have inflicted.
But you love warlords , the president whose term ended has done more astrocities then ragga hore and will be known as a warlord too .is disingenuous for you to say you hate warlords sxb

But you love warlords , the president whose term ended has done more astrocities then ragga hore and will be known as a warlord too .is disingenuous for you to say you hate warlords sxb
I don't. I'm against Farmaajo, he deserves to be humiliated, I would not put in the same camp as others though.

Trending

Latest posts